Someday You Will Die [] 2

CHAPTER TWO
2ND POV
9/24/17
[]
"I get lost inside my head."
–Anonymous
[]

   There's no need to imagine what went through the Bots' minds when they caught a glimpse of who the newcomers were, the picture of how shocked the Autobots were to see you and Omega. It's much to easy to see the disappointed faceplates of the enemy as the watched two unwanted people stroll to their evil faction. Especially when they looked at you, like you were something special. A child living with ruthless Decepticons. Who woulda thunk it.

There isn't much reason to illustrate the Cons' faces either. You can easily picture the surprised expressions on the Cons' faceplates that quickly turned to sinister satisfaction. You hated the entire exchange of blaster shots and sarcastic smack talk, as well as the flirtatious language your creator seemingly needed to use towards absolutely everyone. Now, your sire was leading you to the control room as he talked about all the great things you could accomplish.

   You had zoned out from the less-than-interesting conversation, knowing you could simply download a map of the warship's halls into your memory later. Your optics scanned the dull, gray walls and the soldiers that strolled along past you. Some had sent you friendly glances which had honestly surprised you, and others just kept looking forwards.

   "My dearest spark, if I may ask, what ever happened to Starscream?" Your creator purred, walking directly beside the warlord. He had his arm wrapped around her waist, with his servo dangerously close to her aft. You let out a soft groan as continued to look anywhere but there. Dreadwing patted your head with a rare, apologetic smile, making your optics widen from the gesture. You weren't exactly used to too many forms of kindness.

   "He had chosen to abandon our cause and become a neutral. I couldn't care less as to what became of him afterwards." Your sire told her. That caught your attention. The former commander went rogue, huh? Not a bad idea . . . Too bad it was something you would probably never be able pull off.

"Ah, we've finally arrived." Megatron sighed happily. The automatic doors to the control room drew closer as you kept walking, and the thought of being spared from boredom kept you going. "But as I said before, we can not allow Optimus to be the one to revive Cybertron." The doors opened up and your small group walked through as he spoke with fearsome determination.

"But of course! We'll find the Autobot base, invade it, and get the Omega Keys. Just what you want." His femme assured Megatron with a sadistic giggle. She was latched onto the mech like he was her one night stand.

"Been there, done that." A new voice spoke from across the room. It was none other than Starscream, who was leaning against one of the monitors with a devious smirk on his faceplates. Your sire's optics slimmed, and the seeker stood up straight and bowed in respect.

"Please pardon my unannounced visit, Lord Megatron." Dreadwing took out his cannon, ready for battle, but the warmonger placed a servo on his shoulder, silently telling him to halt. "But I have come bearing peace offerings." He held up his right servo to show all four Omega Keys. This grabbed everyone's attention. What a turn of events, you thought.
[]

"Few things of value come without a price." Your sire said, staring at the four Keys that were displayed on the ground. "So tell me Starscream, what is it that you wish in return?" The orange-yellow glow of the sky illuminated the room at the moment. Oh how you wanted to speak up! Unfortunately, fear of persecution kept you in line. Though, you always liked to think you learned more information by staying silent, like Soundwave.

"Only to be a Decepticon, once again." The jet replied with a bow. He was quick to get on the floor and praise your dad (or whatever the native life forms called them), you thought disgustedly.

"Dreadwing is my first lieutenant now." He told Screamer plainly, motioning to the mech in his right. You stood by your creator as she watched the whole exchange with amusement.

"And I accept that much has changed during my absence," the skinnier mech admitted as he looked up, "I only with to serve you. You, and your magnificent sparkmate as well. My true masters. In any way that you deem fit."

"Why, I'm so impressed by your accomplishments, Starscream." Omega cackled as she approached the kneeling seeker. "Please know that we will put your offerings to good use, whatever the outcome." She read the thoughts of her mate over their bond, sending him a smile that proudly stated, you're welcome.

"Outcome? Of what?" Starscream asked them nervously. You were wondering the same thing. He attempted and failed at hiding his fear-filled optics as his gaze switched from one of your parents to the other. Megatron turned his helm towards his first lieutenant.

"Dreadwing, see to it that Knockout is extracted from that wall." The warlord ordered. A sudden feeling in your fuel tanks made you sick. You had a feeling that you really weren't going to like the outcome of this little adventure.

Then again: whenever you watched a sly grin form on your creator's faceplates as someone vanished from sight, you always grew worried. Wouldn't you?
[]
A/N: What does your mischievous Cybertronian mother have in store for the Decepticons? Hope you've been enjoying the story so far! Over and out.

—WV—