chloroform aftermath Phase

Hey how you all doing?

Good that's good!

If you have a bad day tell me about it!

I'll try to cheer you up!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Unedited
-----------------------------------
Eric's POV

I carried Alicia to the pack house. I sighed as I knew she was going to kill me if she found out. The one thing I have to make sure of is that no one finds out about her.

I carefully carried her into the forest. I sighed as I realized I should have gotten a car and drove around. Well this is what i get for walking around instead of driving. I stopped for a minute and looked at her. She doesn't look the the Devils Daughter we all know.

she looks so peaceful sleeping. Even if I made her fall asleep and I'm a creep right now. She still is my world and she has no clue. She has pitch black hair, has forest green eyes and she is smaller then me.

I'm like 6'5 and she is 5'9. I just thought she was small because she was lying on the floor and I was crouching. She's as cute as she can be.

She has no clue that she holds so much power against me and the pack. A mate that is dead has a mate that is a werewolf and the alpha of Solar Spirit pack. The mate is a demon in the underworld. No one has no clue she is DD or the Luna of the Solar Spirit pack.

Makes perfect sense!

Not.......

I walked towards the pack house as I see the light of the house. I saw Leo and Vlad panicking. Probably worried that I was not in the house. I sighed as I walked where Leo and Vlad is prepared to be yelled at.

"Where the hell were you"!? Leo asked as Vlad snapped at me.

"I was walking around the city"I said waiting for them to wonder why I was holding a girl in my arms.

"What the f***k are you doing with a girl"!Vlad said.

"We're you doing something in the forest"Leo said raising a brow.

Wait...........

"Eww that's disgusting why would you assume that of all things"!I said with a disgusted face.

"What are you two talking about"?Vlad said as I shook my head.

How is he so innocent minded............

"How is he so innocent minded"Leo said reading my mind.

"I will never know"I said as I stopped staring at him and started staring at Alicia.

"So instead of messing around maybe help me with this girl"I said narrowing my eyes at them.

"What happened first"Vlad asked me.

"I saw her laying on the ground passed out so I picked her up and brought her here"I lied.

"Okay let's take her to the pack doctor. Here I'll care her"Leo said as I growled at him.

He backed off looking at me weird.

"Why did you-wait is she-no i-it doesn't make sense"Leo said trying to figure this out.

"Mine"!I said as I tucked her in my chest.

"Are you mates with a human"Vlad said shocked.

"S-so"?I said nervous knowing what Alicia is.

"Tell us the truth are you mates with her"?Leo said.

"Yeah so what"I said looking at Alicia.

"Well you've been a huge d**k to us and you said you felt your mate die Sooooo."Leo explained shrugging.