Haunted Houses (Amethyst)

When Steven asked Amethyst to go with him to the haunted house, she accepted happily. She'd seen people screaming and running from the exit all night, and seriously would've died of curiosity had no one wanted to go with her; she didn't want to go alone, after all.
When they got into the front room, Steven gasped. It looked like the inside of a circus tent! Amethyst was in awe, until she saw creepy clown dudes walking behind them menacingly as they went. In the next room, the clowns stopped in the doorway and chuckled, then went back. This room had animal bones scattered about, and a girl clown grinned widely from a stool in a cage. Blood dripped from her mouth and she held a lion tamer's whip, but there was no lion to be seen. She watched them with wide, unblinking eyes as they went.
The next room appeared to be empty, until clown faces and arms came down from the ceiling, grinning and reaching. Everyone ran to the next room, and by now Amethyst was scared. She just wanted it to be over, but she put on a brave face for Steven.
In the next room, there were four clowns against the back wall, and as the group got to the middle of the room, the clowns began to chase them. Steven laughed and ran off screaming, and for a moment Amethyst thought he was crazy.
She shape shifted into a dog and growled. "You guys want some?!"
One of the clowns stopped, but the other three continued to run towards the rest of the group; and Steven.
Amethyst began to bark loudly, chasing the clowns around the room. All of the clowns were running from her now, and she herded them away from the group and back towards the previous room.
"Arf arf arf, ga-woof! Leave Steven alone!" She chased them through the haunted house and back out through the front door, laughing and having fun now that she was the one chasing. She was stopped by Garnet and Pearl, a pouting Steven behind them.
"Amethyst. Stop." Garnet said.
And then it was Pearl's turn. "Amethyst, do you have any idea how dangerous it was to blah blah put Steven in danger blah blah even listening to me?!"
Amethyst shrugged. "It's not my fault. He didn't tell me that they were just people in costumes."
"Go apologize to Lars." Garnet said, gesturing to one of the clowns. The clown took off his mask, and sure enough it was Lars, although he appeared to be unhurt...
Amethyst walked over to him and laughed nervously. "Um, hey Lars. Sorry about that... Um, did I bite you or something?"
Lars blinked and looked down at his pant leg. "I don't know, did you?"
He pulled it up to reveal a bite mark. It wasn't bleeding (I'm not even sure if Lars CAN bleed), but the skin around it was pinker than normal. He shrugged and pulled it back down, his face a bit pinker. "Well, it doesn't hurt or anything, so... I guess it's okay."
But then Mr. Smiley walked up. He was the one running the Carnival, and although he was smiling it looked strained. "I hear someone wrecked the Haunted House by letting a dog loose. Do you know who it was?"
Lars looked away nervously, not really wanting to rat Amethyst out. But surprisingly, Amethyst did it herself.
"That was me actually. It was just sooo scary!" She grinned. "But you can forgive me right?"
Mr. Smiley grinned wider, and it looked almost painful. "I'm afraid not. I put a lot of work into that attraction, so I'm going to have to ban you from any haunted houses held at this carnival ever again. Have a nice night, and maybe enjoy one of our food stalls instead?"

            Next Halloween

Amethyst sat on a stump, eating candy apples and fried Oreos. She was only a bit jealous of Pearl, who was entering the haunted house for the fifth time that night. After she had eaten what the stall owner deemed 'enough', she decided to go through the corn maze. What could go wrong?