9. ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY

THIS CHAPTER IS SO LONG WHAT THE HECK HAHA. Also the timeline is a little off, the same things happen, but I'm putting a day between some stuff so it makes sense with my plot, just letting you guys know in case you get confused.

Thank you all sooooo much for everything! I love you all!!!

not edited.

_____________________________________________________________________

After walking for about a mile, Natalie finally made it back to her house. She was so incredibly livid with Jim. She was just starting to like him, maybe even more than a friend, and he took her feelings and crumpled them up like trash. She let out a angry shout and kicked a chair causing Bucky to bark in alarm.

"Sorry." she muttered and decided to go to bed. Tomorrow was Will's funeral, well not really Will, but she had to go to support Joyce.

Natalie popped some melatonin to help her sleep and got ready for bed. She fell back on her bed and was out like a light. She woke to her alarm clock, with a growl she grabbed it and threw it at the wall.

Natalie rolled out of bed and got ready for the funeral, she put on a knee length black dress and some low heels. With some struggling she managed to make her hair look pretty nice. She looked in the mirror and nodded. Glancing at the clock she grabbed her jacket and drove to the cemetery, memories of last night replayed in her mind.

She was capable of doing just as much as Jim. She shook her head, she can do just as much without him. Will's still out there somewhere and she was going to make it her goal to find him anyway she could.

Natalie parked her car and got out and greeted Joyce with a warm hug, and remembered how she was going to tell her about Will's body, "Hi Joyce, can I tal-"

"Joyce," Lonnie called out and grabbed her upper arm, "we have to go." Lonnie glanced at Natalie, "Oh, hi Natalie." his eyes lingered on her a little longer than they should before they left.

"Classy." she muttered under her breath, and walked over to the casket where Pastor Charles was beginning to speak about Will.

Natalie zoned most of it out, she was trying to piece a plan together to get into Hawkins Lab. The 'Dr. Shepherd' trick worked at the morgue, sort of. She would really have to amp it up for the lab, maybe even break a few laws. She shook her head, it would be worth it, anything to find Will.

She didn't even realize the service was over until she saw Johnathan pulling at her arm.

"Hey, can I borrow you for a second?" he asked in a hushed voice.

She nodded, "Of course, you can talk to be about anything." she reminded him.

Jonathan nodded and pulled her over to his car, where Natalie was surprised to see Nancy Wheeler sitting in. Nancy's eyes widened she saw them approach.

"Hi, Dr. Blackwood." she said politely.

"Hi, Nancy, and you can call me Natalie." she said with a smile.

Nancy looked at Johnathan and he nodded at her. Nancy took a deep breath, "This is going to sound crazy, but we need a lot of sedative."

Natalie narrowed her eyes, "What for?"

"I got it," Johnathan whispered to Nancy and looked at Natalie, "Okay, so there's this thing that we think took Will-

"And Barb," Nancy interrupted.

Johnathan nodded, "and Barb. We got a picture of it, and Mom said she saw it coming out of the wall." he explained to her.

Natalie nodded, "Okay, so what does this thing look like?" she questioned.