Natsu ~ warm can

You hesitantly put your hand into the hat, and started to feel around.  You felt several things, but nothing really felt right.  Your hand grazed something, it was round and warm to the touch.  You pull it out and inspect it.  It was a can with a lid.  What?  Who would put this in here?  You looked around and found confused looks on everyone, but Gray's face.  What's with him?

"Ok, ____, you into the closet."  Gray said pushing you.

"W-wait, who did I get?  What the?! HEY!"  You yell as you get pushed into the closet.  You can hear the door lock. You start to mumble to yourself.  "Stupid game.....I didn't even want a party, they all just showed up!"  Just then the door opened, someone stumbled in, and the door was closed.  You couldn't tell who came in.  "Umm...hello?"  There was no reply, just some munching.  Oh god, it's Droy isn't it?  You walk over and turn on the light.  

"Hey why did you do that?"  A familiar voice ran.

"N-natsu?"  You said turning around to face him.

"Who did you think it was?"  Natsu said bitting down on some food.

"Well, I didn't really know, who would put a can in a hat?"  You said grabbing the can you placed down.

"Idiot, there's fire in the can."  Natsu said grabbing it from your hands.  He opened it and a dumbstruck look fell onto his face.  "W-wait where did the fire go?!" He said turning the can upside down and shaking it.

"It used up all the oxygen, so....it died.."  You say, you're still amazed at how stupid he can be, but he was really charming.  To be honest, you've always really liked Natsu, but he was the last person to get tied down.  

"FIRE CAN DIE?!"  He yelled.  I'm almost positive we've already wasted half our time!  

"Of course it can!"  You say.  "And be quiet!  Do you want everyone to hear you?"

"So wait does that mean that fire lives?  And if so do I kill it when I eat it?  And do I give birth if I beath fire?"  Natsu rambled on.  You just rolled your eyes and tuned out.  The you noticed he was staring at you.

"What?"  You say tuning back in.

"Well can I?"  Natsu said leaning in closer.

"w-well...I...umm..yes?"  You started to stutter, you didn't want him to know you weren't paying attention.  While you were stuttering, Natsu pushed you to the ground and started to kiss you.  You push him off you in shock.  "W-what are you doing?"  You had to hush your voice.

"Well you said that I could kiss you,"  He said an evil grin on his face.  "So I did."

"W-wh-wha-"  You started, but Natsu cut you off with a kiss, at first it was rough, but slowly passion overcame the roughness.  You started to kiss back, but your kiss came to an abrupt stop, as the door opened Gray, Gajeel, Laxus, and Elfman were at the door way.  

Elfman was the first to speak, "MAN!"  Wow real original. 

"So you finally hiked up your skirt and kissed her huh?" Gray laughed.

"S-shut up!"  Natsu said standing up.  He started to walk out the door, but you grabed his hand.  He turned and you showed him your smile.  He gave you his big goofy smile and you two walked out into the crowd, holding hands.  So maybe this party was a good thing after all!

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys what did you think?  I hope it wasn't to bad.....sorry if it was.  I'm still open to requests, so please comment if you have one!  This chapter is deticated to my follower TakaKazami!  If you follow me you too could get a shout out!  I love you all <3

~PlaidPrint