Chapter 1

Your POV

Vocal International Academy, where celebrities are born...that's what they said. But its true!

Hi! My name is (Y/n) (L/n) and yes, I'm the famous composer in Vocal International Academy. Everyone knows me as (your popular nickname) and I collaborate with almost every famous celebrities

Everyone knows this school, in fact the whole world knows it. Its the prestigious school that everyone wants to attend but passing the entrance exams...

If someone ask me 'on a scale from 1 to 10, how hard is the entrance exams?' and my answer is infinity...you know what I mean, do you?

***

Third POV

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am here at the Vocal International Academy on live to see Miku Hastune, the popular Diva coming back after a week from her concert tour at Los Angeles, USA," said the reporter.

Along the school gate, her fans gather in a straight line, waiting for the arrival of their most beloved Diva to come. Banners can be seen with writting of her name and hearts.

Others can be seen wearing her favourite colour, turqoise shirts and some of them holding a leek glowing stick, even in the morning.

Everyone was eagar to wait for her to come after a spetacular peformance she had done in her concert.

***

Miku's POV

"Can I just skip school or anything?!" I whined at my manager who was texting at something which i don't even want to care about.

I've just arrive from USA like two days ago after a long one week concert. It was so exhausting. I can feel my body collapse any moment now.

"No Miku. I forbid you to escape every single school session. You are now left behind all the lesson at school and you should know that your final exam is starting next month," said my manager, Mr. Hakoto.

My eyes are widen open after knowing the final exam is next month, which it was also my next concert tour.

"How about my next concert tour next month?!" I ask, feeling unsatisfy with it.

"The concert can wait. I have call the sponsership to postpone it for the next two month until your exam is finish and no 'but'!" He sternly said.

I groan defeatedly and slump myself on the seat.

Your POV

From my window class, I could see all of her fans lining up, waiting for her.

"Hey (y/n)! Can't wait for your love of your life to come?" Len teased me.

Len Kagamine, one of my childhood friend since we're 7. He always be that annoying person who constantly teased me with almost everything. Actually, he have a twin sister, Rin Kagamine. But during our entrance exam, Rin didn't been listed as the Top 100. It was really sad for us as it was our dream to enrolled into this prestigious school.

Miku Hatsune is my girlfriend. I've met her during the first time enrollment here. It was not long until I realize I had a crush on her. Now, Miku and I have been dating for 2 years now and today, it is our 2nd anniversary of our relationship. I have decided to surprise her with somwthing that she will not forget.

"Could you just shut up?! Geez, your mouth surely cannot be tamed," I said, nudging him.

He laugh and put his hand around my shoulder. "Awww, c'mon. You know me. In fact, you know me since we're 7!"

I roll my eyes, feeling annoyed before asking him. "How's Rin doing?"

He chuckle. "Being the same old tsundere girl."

I laugh a little when hearing it. Rin wad really popular during our elemantary school. She being known as the most tsundere girl people ever met. She really rough and mean at the outside but believe me, she do have a soft spot inside her heart.

"Hey (y/n), I have something to show you," he said in a very serious tone. For once I've never heard that the obnoxious Len Kagamine being so serious.

"What is it?" I said, looking at him.

"You know, before the concert, I decided to take a walk at the backstage and the next thing I saw shocked me," he said as he give me a white envelope.

I take it from his hand and look at him. "What is this?" I ask him.

"I think you should look it for yourself," he said.

Still feeling confuse, I decided to open the envelope. Inside the envelope contain some pictures but the next thing I saw the pictures shocked me...