Chapter 2

Key:

(p/n) : popular name

Rin's POV

"Bye mom, see ya after school," I said, quickly open the car door and jump out from the car.

"Bye sweetie! Oh, and don't forget to eat your lunch!"

I groan when my mom calls me that. "Mom, could you not call me 'sweetie' in front of the public?! Its embarrassing, you know?!"

"Awww, its just a friendly gesture, why are feeling so embarrass? Anyway, I have work to do. I'll pick you up at usual time, okay?" she finally said as she start the engine and leave.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever!" I whined, walking down to the school gates.

Hi guys. As you can see, I'm Rin Kagamine, one of the student in Karolina High. No, I'm not a tsundere!!!! Why is everyone calling me that?! Ugh! That's so frusturating! Yeah, I may be a harsh person but I can be nice!

"Good morning Rin-chan!!!!" Oh dear! Its that carrot lover again.

"Gumi, I told you not to call me 'that'," I said, feeling annoyed.

Gumi Megpoid, my classmate,deskmate, lockermate and bestfriend. People call us 'long lost siblings'. Why? Because we both like to prank others and annoyed everyone. In short, we are partner in crime. She can be really jolly and annoying sometimes and she have a huge obsession with carrots.

"Awwww, c'mon!!!! Don't you like it?! I know you like it when I call you 'chan'," she replied, poking my cheek as we both walk towards the main entrance of our school.

I rolls my eyes before I got an idea on how to pick her back.

"Heeyyyy, how's Yuuma doing...?" I said and smirk when I see her expression change suddenly and face turns red.

"W-what a-are you talking about?! I don't like him!" she yell. I then laugh at her reaction.

"Yeah right...Oh! I forgot that you devoted your life for carrots only," I said, laughing and leaving before she catch up.

ΔΔΔ

"Hey Olibear!" I yell as I put my hand around his shoulder!

"Rin, could you stop it?!" Oliver said, pushing my hand away.

This blond boy, is Oliver. He had a brother, Yohio, schooling at the Vocal International Academy. He also had tried the entrance exam but didn't qualified into the Top 100. His left eye was tied up with bandages. I had ask him once what happen to his eye but he said he once in an accident and causes his eye to be like that. I don't really believe him actually, besides, there's a rumours that his family came from the descendants of The Frankenstein and he inherited it too but not very visible.

Overall, Gumi, Oliver and I met during the exam entrance in Vocal International Academy but didn't qualified into the Top 100. But at least we got a cool school!

"Rin, Rin, Riiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn!!!!! i have something to tell you and its soooooo freaking hot!!!!" A girl with long yellow hair reaching her knees and tied at the right side of the hair suddenly came yelling into our class and quickly hug me tight.

"Kya! Neru, what the heck are you freaking doing?!" I said as I push her away from me. After she release me, I then straighten my almost wrinkled uniform.

Oh, I forget to introduce you one more person. This is Neru Akita. We met during the first day of our high school. She didn't take the exam entrance thou but she's friendly. That's all I could say. Oh, and everywhere she go, you will see her sticking with her phone 24/7.

After I finish straighten my uniform, I glare at her. "What is your 'hot' news? And I hope you're serious this time!" I said, feelimg uninterested.

"Okay. This time, I'm being serious," she replied as she take out a white envelope and placed it on my table.

I take the envelope and inspected it carefully.

"What is it?" I ask her, feeling confused with it. Gumi and Oliver just watch the scene going silently.

"Open it!" she replied shortly.

Without hesistation, I open the envelope. Inside, I see few pictures. It was just a usual picture but the next thing I saw surpirse me.

I look back at Neru and and ask her. "Where did you get this pictures?"

Gumi and Oliver take one of the pictures and inspected them. Their expression suddenly change.

"Gosh! Is she's cheating on (p/n)?!" Gumi said as she turn her head to Neru.

"I was on my way to school when I saw this envelope in my mailbox. I open it and saw a note from your brother. It said that I should give it to you."

I look back at the picture and sigh. Poor (y/n)...