Chapter 2

Kendall's POV

        It's been a long morning with me seeing my so-called best friend almost kissing my baby sister and then seeing him go into Logan's room. I heard shouting but I couldn't understand what James was saying. I was in the kitchen texting Jo about maybe going to the pool later when I see James go into Katie's room and shut the door. I didn't think much of it since Katie's always been close to James. When the door didn't open after a couple of minutes I had to know what was going on. So I opened the door to see them kissing on Katie's bed. I couldn't hold in my anger. 

        "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" I shout at them and they jump away from each other and I look at James with pure anger. 

        "Kendall calm down please. Just hear me out-" James tries to tell me when I lunge at him in anger. 

        "You want me to hear you out? YOU WERE KISSING MY BABY SISTER! You're supposed to be a brother to her. Not kissing her!" I try to tackle him when Logan and Carlos suddenly hold me back. 

        "Kendall I know you want to kill me. But I would never hurt Katie. I've loved her for years and I'm not the player you think I am. I only went out with a lot of girls to get Katie out of my mind but I just couldn't. We've been best friends since we were three. Who else could you trust with Katie than me? I'd never let anything happen to her. Just please don't kill me," James tells me calmly and all I can do is look at Katie who just sat there with tears in her eyes. 

        "Katie? Are those happy tears?" I ask her sweetly because if they're not, I'm going to kill James. 

        "Yes big brother they're happy tears. I've loved James for as long as I can remember. I've loved Carlos and Logan as big brothers but I just couldn't with James. He's known me my entire life and I would think that you would trust him over any guy with me. I love him and I'm going to love him no matter what you say Kendork," she looks at me with her puppy eyes and I couldn't help but melt. 

        "Fine baby sister you can date him if you want but I swear if you hurt her in any way James I'm going to hurt you," I look at him and he nods his head in agreement. 

        "Okay as much as I love to see fighting in the morning can we please just get on with the day?" Logan asks us as we all leave Katie's room. 

Katie's POV

        Well I'm glad Kendall gave us his approval. I mean even if he didn't I'd still go out with James. If he asks me out... He better since he just told me he loves me. As we all walk out of my room to the kitchen, James grabs my hand to stop me. 

        "Katie will you please go out with me?" James asks me and I just couldn't say no to his face even if I wanted to. 

        "Sure Jamie. When?" I ask him cutely noticing him blush when I call him Jamie. 

        "Be ready tonight at 7 Katie-kat," he kisses my cheek and leaves to play video games with the guys.

        "James I know you're happy to be going out with my sister and all but go put a shirt on! Katie's staring!" Kendall exclaims and I blush when I realize that I was staring; if you've seen James Diamond shirtless you'd know why I was. 

        "Gee thanks big brother for that," I tell him sarcastically before I go into my room to get ready to go to the mall with Camille so I can get a new outfit for my date.

        "Seriously Kendall? You just had to embarrass them? What's wrong with her staring? You stare at Jo too," I hear Logan tell my brother and I can't help but smirk. I know Logan will always have my back. 

        "Okay guys I'm going to the mall with Cami to get my outfit for tonight. I got my phone and money. Bye!" I tell the guys as I walk towards the door but stopped when I heard a certain voice. 

        "No goodbye kiss?" I turn around to see James with a pouty face and I go up to him to kiss him and my gosh was that one hell of a kiss!

        "Bye Jamie. What should I get for tonight?" I ask him as he gives me a hug and I love the feeling of being in his arms. 

        "Nothing too fancy. Lets just say you're gonna be doing a bit of walking and knowing you, if I let you leave in heals then you'd be in pain," he tells me before I leave the apartment to meet Camille in the lobby.