Chapter 10

Hello everyone!! I'm finally back from camping and now done writing the chapter!

So here you go!:3

----------------------------------------------

Next morning or night, I don't actually know. I'm guessing around 8pm or something, since we also have to follow their routines.

I looked myself in the mirror and stroke a finger over the two holes in my neck. Every touch brought back every second of yesterday's feeding.

I put on a pair of black, high waist skinny jeans and a black tank top with off shoulder sleeves. Keeping my hair down to cover my bite mark.

The black clothes made my hair look red, it's naturally brown with red shimmer.

"Gwen are you in there?"

A light knock on my bed room door got me to jump out of my private bathroom.

I stood next to my bed, not moving a muscle.

"I'm sorry to ask you, but can you change into this?" He handed me a medium sized box with a crown print on the top.

"Yes, master," I nodded shortly and closed the door behind him.

I put the box on my bed and pulled out a scoop laced and chiffon cocktail dress, mid-thigh length in front and a little longer on the back.

A pair of matching black heels were in the bottom of the box along with a skin colored scarf.

A piece of paper fell on the floor when I pulled the scarf out.

"What's this?" I picked it up and smiled to myself, a note from Colt;

'For hiding the bite mark.'

I wrapped the scarf loosely around my neck, feeling the soft fabric calm me. I quickly braided my hair over my left shoulder.

Luckily for me the dress was whole in the back so it didn't show off my wounds.

I pulled the dress over my head, fixed the braid, put on a thin layer of pink lipgloss and stepped into the shoes.

Good thing I know how to walk in them.

I took in a deep breath before walking out in the hallway.

Why did he make me put this on?

I met a few other vampires on the way, they were eyeing me like a piece of fresh meat.

"Are you the new pet in this house?" A tall blonde and beautiful vampire asked me.

'Don't speak unless spoken too' went through my head. I'm allowed to talk, she spoke to me first.

I didn't know how to dress her, so I just nodded. "Where's your collar?"

My hand went up to my neck, I'd forgot to put on the collar. I nodded my respects for her before quickly walking back to my room.

"Where is it? Where is it?" I mumbled slightly frustrated and went through all my stuff to find it.

No luck though. Where could it be?

"Pet, your master's asking for you." I looked over at the person standing outside my door. The same blonde as just a few minutes ago.

I'm so dead. I'm not wearing his collar, I'll get punished. I'm gonna get whipped.

"Come on, it's bad to keep your master waiting."

----------------------------------------------

Another short chapter I know, but I'm not sure what to write.....

Please comment, vote and share <3