I won't say I'm in love💕

If you want, you could play the song here. It will bring much more fluff for this chapter.

Now enjoy my pretty potatoes 💕
~~~~~~~~~~

We are currently watching my other favorite old Disney movie, and that is Hercules. I love this movie because it's so funny and has good songs, to be honest.

We were in the part where Meg started to sing "I won't say I'm in love". And I needed to get up and sing to this song. And it looked like Adrien had the same idea.

I stood up from the sofa, and so did Adrien.

"If there's a prize for rotten judgment, I guess I already won that," I said as I looked at Adrien. "No man is worth the aggravation. That's ancient history, been there, done that." I sang with the lyrics as I looked at Adrien, he just smiled at me.

"Who you think you're kidding? I'm the earth and heaven to you." He sang, tweaking the lyrics a little, he started to make a motion at his body and bit his bottom lip seductively. I just rolled my eyes. "Try to keep it hidden; honey I could see right through you. Baby don't try to conceal it," he sang with the lyrics as well as he made his way towards me. "I know how you feel and who thinking of!"

"Oh noo!" I sang, putting my hand on his chest, and lightly pushing him away from me. "No chance! No way! I won't say it no-no." I sang, this time turning around and not looking at him, slowly dancing to the beat of the song. Then I narrowed my eyes a bit, trying to see how he would react.

"You swoon, you sigh; why to deny it, oh-oh," he said. Now hugging me from behind. I escaped from his warm embrace and looked at him.

"It's to cliche, I won't say I'm in love." I sang, now walking away from Adrien. He just sighed, and then had a smirk on his lips. "I thought my heart has learned his lesson; it feels so good when you start out. My head is screaming get a grip boy! Unless your dying to cry your heart out." I sang, having both of my hand on my head.

"You keep on denying, who you are and how you're feeling." Adrien sang, now appearing in front of me with his smirk. "Baby, we're not buying. Hon, I saw you hit the ceiling. Face it like a grown-up. That you got, got it bad! For me" he sang, mostly whispering that last part; I could only laugh a little. He then grabbed me from my waist and lifted my chin with his right hand; making me look into his eyes.

"No chance, no way! I won't say it no no!" I sang, escaping his grip once again and walking away from him. He then again appeared in front of me, his smirk never leaving his face.

"Give up, give in! Check the grin you're in love." He sang, tracing lightly his thumb on my lower lip. I blushed but then regain composure. Turning around and letting him face my back.

"This scene won't play; I won't say I'm in love!" I sang, he then grabbed me from my shoulder and pulled my back to his chest. then he leaned towards my ear.

"You're doing flips, read my lips. You're in love!" He whispered, the blush once again creeping on my face. I then again escaped his grip.

"You are way off base, I won't say it!" I sang as I looked at him, he just smiled. "Get off my case! I won't say it!" I sang, now turning my back at him once again, and crossing my arms in slight irritation.

"Boy don't be proud." He sang as he turned me completely around, I was now a few inches away from his lips, and we were in the same position as earlier. He held my waist with his left arm and lifted my chin with his right. We were staring into the eyes of each other. "It's ok, you're in love," he sang softly. Now he leaning down on me, I leaned forward to him.

'At least out loud, I won't say I'm in love.' I thought as our lips began to touch.

My lips moved softly in complete sync, it was only a few minutes when we began to part. And let me say, those were the happiest few minutes in my life. As we parted, I opened my eyes slowly, only to meet with his emerald green ones.

"W-we need to continue with the movie," I said in a complete whisper, he nodded softly.

"Yeah, you're right." He said, and we resumed watching the movie.

~~~~~~oOoOo~~~~~

Once the movie finished, Adrien got up and put another movie. This one was "The hunchback of Notre Dame," one of my other favorite movies.

Minutes passed, and one of my favorite parts came on. It's when the priest is singing 'hellfire'. I took a handful of popcorn and ate it.

"This is hilarious." I said while eating the popcorn. "All of this singing, just because he got a boner from the girl," I said and then laughed. And so did Adrien.

After the movie finished, I had a disappointed look. Adrien got worried as he saw my expression.

"What's wrong?" He said in a worried tone, I looked at him.

"Everything my boy Quasimodo did for Esmeralda, and she didn't go for him. It just shows how most people are," I said with a sigh. "Doesn't matter what you do for a person; they would always go for another," I said, looking down in a little bit of disappointment.

Adrien just chuckled a bit, and then ruffled my hair. I looked at him, and he gave me a small smile.

"Or maybe, the person will always go for the most attractive," he said. "Like me." He said following his other statement; I looked at him in the eye for a few seconds, before going into complete laughter. He also joined me.

"That's a good joke!" I said wiping a non-existent tear from the edge of my left eye. Adrien just pouted, and I pecked his nose; his pout completely replacing a soft small smile.

He opened his mouth to say something but was completely interrupted by a call from his phone. He cursed lowly in irritation and took his phone.

"Hello?" He said a little harshly. "Yeah, Yeah, What?!" He said, a little too loud. He then sighed and muttered an alright.

Once his call finished, he looked at me with a sad smile.

"I have to go," he said packing all the movies into his book bag.

"Now?" I asked a little worried, he just nodded sadly.

"Yeah, my mom needs to go out with my dad. So, I need to babysit my little brother Connor." He said as he caressed the back of his head in slight frustration.

"Wait, you have a little brother?" I asked a little surprised.

"Yeah, he's 14. He's going to be 15 in 2 weeks." He said as he was now in front of the door.

"That poor boy, I could only imagine what he goes through by you as his role model," I said, faking a sadly disappointed sigh. Adrien just ruffles my hair and laughed, and so did I.

"I'm a wonderful role model and big brother." He said once he got out the door, then he looked at me. "And I will also become a wonderful husband and father". He said winking at me, I blushed; he chuckled and then pecked my lips. "See you later," He said.

"Bye, get home safe," I said. And was about to close the door; until a voice cut me off.

"Oh wait!" Adrien said, I once again opened the door, and looked at him. "Are you coming to school tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yes," I said, a nod following after. He just smiled.

"Good, because I have a surprise for you." He said, and like that, he left.

'I wonder what he has in stored for me.' I thought as I closed the door.