Wait, What!!!

Hunter's POV:

A few days have passed since I told Mel and Tessa what has been on my mind. And to be completely honest, I have been feeling much better after letting everything out of my chest. Even though since then, every time Tessa looks at me she would literally scoff at me and then leave before I could do anything about it.

Once I closed my door as I left my room, Tessa was about to go down the stairs before she looked at me. Our eyes locked for a few seconds, I already knew what she was about to do, she was going to do what she has been doing since the past few days.

"Pussy," she muttered lowly before she continued going down the stairs. I was left there, frozen as her words came out, it took me a few seconds to acknowledge the fact she said that word to me.

'She wants to die?' I thought as I went down the stairs. Once I finished giving my farewells to my parents, I went outside where Mel and Tessa waited for me. When my sister saw me coming out the door, she just looked the other way while Mel looked a bit confused. I walked towards my sister and smacked her a little hard in the back of her head; she immediately held her head as she whined out in pain.

"Don't do that, you're going to mess up my bun," she said. She passed her hands through her hair. Mel just let out a small smile.

"That's what you get for calling me a pussy," I said to her. Once Mel heard what I said, she let out a snort.

"Oh my God, why did you call him that Tessa?" Mel said between chuckles.

"Because he is one, I'm not lying," she whined as she huffed at me. I just cocked my right eyebrow at her.

"I dare you to say it one more time," I challenged. Tessa's right eyebrow lifted up and looked at me with daring eyes.

"Pussy," she said slowly to me.

"That's it," I yelled and ran after her. She ran away before I could even land a hit on her.

"Don't be mad because of the truth!" She yelled as she kept on running, I only chased after her.

"Truth my ass!!" I yelled at her, as we ran you could only hear Mel's laugh getting louder.

"Hey, wait for me!" She yelled as she walked behind us. "Forget it, I will see you guys at school. I ain't running!!" She yelled again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~oOoOo~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran through the halls in an attempt to slap my sister across the head. She was still a few feet ahead of me, and the hall is filled with students who didn't exactly make this task easier either. But, being the pro I am of chasing that girl through these years has bestowed upon me the gift to dodge many obstacles. Meaning, dodging these students was nothing for me.

Once I was just several feet away from her, a random person appeared before me. I collided with the person's chest making both of us tumble to the ground.

"Ow," I groaned lowly as I was still on top of the person. Once my eyes adjusted, I looked at the person who I fell on and noticed it was Adrien.

"Are you okay Hunter?" Adrien asked as he looked at me, I felt how my face began to heat up, I stood up quickly off of him before I ran off in the opposite direction.

"Sorry!" I yelled as I kept on running towards my classroom. Once I got there, I quickly went towards my seat that was next to Melissa.

'That was so embarrassing,' I thought as I lowered my head on my desk. I was panting due to the lack of oxygen that didn't enter my body when I was running. I need to stop running before I die due to suffocation.