Masquerade Prom

(Y/N) woke up to the sound of my alarm clock beeping loudly in my ears. As soon as you turned it off you realized what today was. It's Prom! You usually wouldn't be excited about prom, but your huge crush Victor has asked you to prom. You realized that prom was eight hours away so you started to take care of your to do list to get you ready for the night. After you ate, got out your jewelry, and got out your mask, you took a long bath. After my bath, you realized there was four hours until prom so you decided to put on a tank top and shorts to go on a walk. While walking, you would hear the rustling of leaves and would feel like you are being watched, but there is nothing and no one around as you looked. You continue to walk and contemplate that maybe you should not go to prom. The reason is because you have a bad feeling that something bad is going to happen. You realized you was probably worrying for nothing and decided to return home to get ready.

               You put on your dress, shoes, and jewelry (the picture above is what you wore). You put on your makeup and the mask (also in picture above). You thought you looked amazing and you think that Victor would be impressed. After a couple moments, the door bell rings. You open the door and Victor is standing at the door with a corsage that he put on your wrist. Your parents took a bunch of pictures of the both of you and then you both left to go to prom. When you both arrived, he grabbed your hand and dragged you to where his group of friends were. He whispered into your ear, "you look beautiful darling" which caused you to blush. You realize that he was holding your wrist tighter than usual but you didn't pay much attention to it. He takes you to an empty corner and you realize what is going to happen. You fight him off but you aren't as strong as him and he says, "I never liked you at all. You were just one of my toys". That hurt you a lot but you knew you should've expected it. As you think the end is near, you hear the pop goes the weasel song. Next thing you know Victor is thrown off you, some people running away in hysterics, and people laughing thinking it's a prank. People started to drop like flies which resulted in more hysterical people. Then you got picked up by an unknown person as you blacked out.