Rescued

*Y/N Point of View* *trigger warning*

You are standing in the dark room with Laughing Jill and who you thought was Laughing Jack. Laughing Jack walked up to Laughing Jill and gave her a kiss. You were so shocked and you started crying. You asked him why he wanted to cause you pain when he loved you. He told you that no one would ever love you. You slapped him so hard that he changed into his true form which is Zalgo. You quickly realized that Laughing Jill went to Zalgo so she can get rid of you just so she can have Laughing Jack to herself. You realized Zalgo can also read minds because he said, "smart child" and "slenderman  is not the only one that can read minds". He told you to sit so you obliged. When you did, you were bound to the chair by chains so you could not moved. You yelled at them, telling them that the creepypasta group is going to rescue you. They laughed at you and said that the creepypasta group would never rescue a pathetic human like you. You looked down and thought to yourself, maybe they are correct. Laughing Jill walked up to you and started hurting you with her long, sharp nails.  She kept going until you were supposed to be dead but you were still living. This infuriated her so she called Zalgo to try to kill you. He walked up and used his fire powers to burn you to death. It didn't do anything which infuriated him and Laughing Jill. He tried using his other powers which had no effect on you whatsoever. This infuriated the both of them even more. Zalgo had an idea to brainwash you to become his minion which Laughing Jill thought was a good idea. He tried but he was unsuccessful with brainwashing you. Zalgo, yelled in shock, saying you were not fully human which perplexed him. Laughing Jill was also perplexed but angry since you wouldn't die meaning she will never be with Laughing Jack. As the both of them started discussing what to do with you, while you sat there covered in injuries, the creepypasta group was in front of you. You were so happy that they were there but didn't say a word since Zalgo and Laughing Jill did not notice them. Laughing Jack went up to Laughing Jill and told her that he would never love a selfish beast like her and she died from heartbreak. Zalgo turned to notice the group and mumbled to himself that this was a bad idea. Slenderman told Zalgo that the statement was correct before banishing him to a world where powerful creepypastas are banished so they can never escape. They ran to you and untied you before teleporting you back the mansion. You gave them all a hug and you gave Laughing Jack a huge kiss. You thanked them all before going to bed with Laughing Jack. He gave you a kiss on your forehead and said "goodnight my little gumdrop" to you. Then you both fell asleep.

*Now you are safe (for now at least) but how did you survive? Since you are not fully human, what are you mixed with?*