22-She Looks So Perfect

[Jenna's POV]

---

A bumpy plane ride left me nauseous after the plane landed in LAX. Here, I will be boarding another plane to take me from California to New York. There's been suspicious behavior over the Atlantic Ocean so our plane was routed to take us across the other half of the world.

I take my duffle bag up in my arms and exit the aircraft. LAX is busy, as usual. It seems particularly busy for it being a Tuesday. Well, I do suppose it's Christmas Eve.

No, it's because someone famous is here.

I walk down the tiled hallway, past different gates. Loud shouting and camera flashes come from behind the security area. I continue walking, without another thought.

Soon, the crowd of paparazzi gets closer and closer until they are nearly upon me, and that's when I spot him.

His beautiful green eyes meet mine and he seems to melt. I nearly drop my bag as I run directly into the crowd, into his open arms. I feel whole again.

I jump up into his arms, my heavy clothes don't seem to effect him. Harry is here and with me, and that's all that matters.

I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I feel tears in my eyes but that doesn't matter now. He holds me close against him and buries his face into the crook of my neck. I can't help but cry, I've waited so long for this moment. He keeps holding me forever and ever, until my foot grows numb and I gently push off of him.

He sets me down but doesn't let go. He seems to want to cherish this as long as possible. No words have been spoken but his body language says enough.

I'm now wondering whether or not I'll be in time for that plane to New York.

"How did you get here?" I ask him in amazement.

He can't seem to stop looking at me and he replies, "Caught a plane. We are taking a train back."

"All the way to New York? That would take about three days, genius." I say, questioning his sanity.

He nods and shrugs.

I nod after rolling my eyes playfully and he guides me away from the cameramen. I've come too familiar with paparazzi and what they will do to get some dirt.

I take Harry's hand and take him to the ticket counter, buying us both tickets to New York with his money. My old flight left about ten minutes ago. Harry and I then walk to gate C and await boarding time.

"What's been happening for the past six months?" I ask him. We wrote letters to each other for the first few months but gradually stopped.

"I uh," he coughs, "produced a solo album." He looks down at me for approval. I'm flabbergasted and completely blown away. He did what?

"What?" I ask. It's meant more as a statement of amazement rather than a question but the look in my eyes must say it all.

I'm so proud.

People start boarding the plane so I walk to the gate, unable to comprehend that Harry put another album out.

"What's is called?" I ask him once we are seated. There's probably about fifteen other people on the flight so it's not too extremely crowded.

"Don't Let Me Go." He replies.

After a moments' hesitation, I ask, "Can you sing it for me?"

He quirks the side of his mouth up into a smile before softly humming the song into my ear.

"Now you were standing there right in front of me

I hold on, it's getting harder to breathe

All of a sudden these lights are blinding me

I never noticed how bright they would be

I saw in the corner there is a photograph

No doubt in my mind it's a picture of you

It lies there alone in its bed of broken glass

This bed was never made for two

I'll keep my eyes wide open

I'll keep my arms wide open

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

I promised one day that I'd bring you back a star

I caught one and it burned a hole in my hand, oh

Seems like these days I watch you from afar

Just trying to make you understand

I'll keep my eyes wide open, yeah

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me

Don't let me go

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of sleeping alone"