Chapter 17 'Broken'

Third Person's POV

Still sitting on the chair outside the OT, his heart was feeling restless. He don't want anything more than to touch her.

He remembered how he had kissed her, how her lips tasted. It didn't tasted like strawberries or cherries it felt something different, something addicting like your favorite song.

Snapping out of his thoughts he looked at the doctor coming out from the OT.

"Doctor Is She Ok?" He asked slightly scared.

"Mr.Maheshwari her mental condition is not stable and it was really hard saving her. She was going into hypovolemic shock"

He further continued looking at Sanskaar's confused face "Hypovolemic shock, also known as hemorrhagic shock, is a life-threatening condition that results when you lose more than 20 percent (one-fifth) of your body's blood or fluid supply. This severe fluid loss makes it impossible for the heart to pump a sufficient amount of blood to your body. Hypovolemic shock can lead to organ failure"

"look sanskar we detected suicide tendencies in her brain and even she is self harming herself and even she is eating high dosage sleeping pills we are afraid we won't be able to save her next time, so take a good care of her man"

He was feeling numb. His mind can't decide what to feel, fear ? Anguish ?

His hands went cold and he tightly shut his eyes he thought he was broken but how come a broken broke another person.

Hearing her condition he wants nothing more than to commit suicide as well but he knows he can't because of her he should be strong. The girl who had loved me selflessly deserves the world.

With heavy steps he entered in the OT and there she was lying with drips attached to her hands and her eyes closed she was looking like a broken doll.

Each step felt like he was walking on broken glasses, slowly slowly making his way towards her. He sat on his toes and looked at her pale face, her lips, her eyes, her cheeks.

He stood up caressing her cheeks with his hands he felt a tear drop on her cheeks, he was feeling horrible. Taking a hold of her hand he kissed it. And then kissed her forehead.

Looking at the wound on her hand he kissed it also and closes his eyes. He swore he would never hurt her again.

He don't know how many hours he sat there occasionally kissing her hands. And he certainly don't know when he fall asleep while holding her hand.

...

2 hours later

He felt a slight movement "Ahhh" he immediately sat up and looked at Swara who was looking in pain and fear ?

"Swara" he said but before he could say anything more.

"Am sorry, Am sorry, please don't be angry. I thought I would die and you would be free of your miseries. Am sorry sanskaar" she was scared and rambling with tears falling down.

Is it possible to feel more horrible than this ?

Kissing her forehead he just said "Shhhh Swara"

And just like that she fell asleep again because of tiredness.

Looking at her face he swore I will do everything to bring a smile on your face Swara

Episode ends !

Recap: next chappy name "A New Start"

Surpriseee !!!

Another update, I couldn't help myself and seeing your amazing comments I thought I got the most amazing readers so update toh banta g boss !

I hope you all like it !

Fun Fact: the whole plot of this story comes from a single title "The girl who loved me selflessly"

Don't forget to vote and comments (then maybe I would update tomorrow also)