Chapter 28 'The Guilt'

Today's Goal:
120 Votes
40 Comments

Third Person's POV:

After their night at the roof something changed between both of them. But in a way it didn't changed anything, it brought more pain, more hurt.

Rubbing his head, he looked down and sighed. The guilt is eating him alive.

He did worse things with her forgetting that she was already broken from her past. He was so, so drawn in his pain that he forgot she was a girl too who became a prostitute without her will. Who sacrificed so much only to save her Step-Sister from this occupation and what she got in return his hatred and more nightmares.

He was never a fan of smoking but the stress he was in, it was much needed.

Dark circles, bloodshot eyes from the lack of sleep, messy hairs. He was resembling a mess.

He wanted to forget all the things, because he was hurting like hell he couldn't imagine what she went through.

He was already drowning in his pain why not drown in the alcohol and forget this for a few hours ?

Yes, he was good at running away and becoming a coward.

••

Two days, 5 hours and 47 seconds.

Thud Thud Thud

Hearing the voice she went downstairs and there he was sitting on the sofa with his head in between his hands. She can say that he was crying seeing the shaking of his shoulder.

Softly touching his shoulder, she opened her mouth to say something but stopped when she saw him flinched.

“What happened Sanskaar ?” she asked softly

He didn't answer, he didn't say anything.

“Look at me Sanskaar” she cupped his face and made him look at her

“What happened ?” she asked again and there another waterfall started.

“Am so bad Naa Swara, so bad. I hurted you so bad that you harmed yourself. You committed suicide. Swara I .. I” she knew he was having really hard time.

“its ..” she was cut off by Sanskaar

“Shhh Swara no it's not ok, it's not. I am a monster, a devil. Swara you don't deserve me, I am the worst man alive” he said with red eyes and tears falling.

She couldn't help but to wipe his tears.

Yes he had hurted her. But still he has changed now and now he's hurting and this is seriously heartbreaking.

“No Sanskaar...” again she was cut off

“No don't no me, you know that's true. I have hurted you and I won't be surprised if you want to leave me” he said while avoiding her eyes.

She can clearly see the guilt, the pain shinning in his eyes.

“YES. I WANTED TO LEAVE YOU”

He jerked his head towards her and he felt like someone just took out his heart.

Heartbreak

Pain

Hurt

Regret

Guilt

He was feeling mix emotions he knows he shouldn't be hurt but he can't control the feeling. And there once again he felt Alone but this time he knew this was his fault.

Episode ends !

Recap: not decided yet !

Ramzaan has started and seriously am not getting the time to write. But don't worry gonna complete the story in 2 weeks.

So 2 chapters + epilogue left

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤