Chapter 18 'A New Start'

Third Person's POV:

Its been 3 days since she was admitted in hospital and nothing has changed, she wake up, look at Sanskaar, ramble sorry and then become unconscious again.

Sitting on the chair beside her bed he was looking out of the window he don't know how many times her words broke him.

He now understood that he broke her completely. And now she has lost her confidence.

Entangling his fingers with hers, he stared at them. Her hands cold but still her fingers entangled with his like they are made for only this.

He let out a smile and kissed her knuckles and sighed

Hearing her voice he looked at her and met with a sight of brown orbs looking at him with fear "Am sorry, please don't be angry. I thought I would die and you would be free of your miseries. Am sorry sanskaar" she was scared and rambling with tears falling down.

He sighed and got up from his seat and went towards her. And bended, she closed her eyes with fear, But he gingerly kissed her forehead.

She closed her eyes and a tear fell down, he was quick to wipe it.

"How Are you feeling Swara ?" He asked with fear.

"Sanskaar, please don't be angry I swear I never wanted to end up here" she said with tears in her eyes because according to her he was not blowing due to the fact that they are in hospital.

Holding her face between his hands he said "Shhhh Swara, am not mad. Don't cry love" he said softly.

She was looking at him innocently while blinking her eyes rapidly and then suddenly her tears start falling from her eyes rapidly.

"Why are you crying, love ?" He asked while wiping each tear that fell from her eyes.

He kissed her eyelids again and said "Don't cry" firmly in order to stop her crying but maybe he said a little too firmly.

She stopped crying but continue to look at him with fear.

He sighed and went out to call the doctors.

She was left looking at the girl, she didn't wanted to go home because she knows what will happen there.

He would hurt her again.

Little did she knew that maybe it will be opposite of what she is thinking right now.

...

In Mansion

They finally reached, they both were seated in his car and she was looking scared so scared that if anybody who looked at her will thought that someone is coming to kill her.

He went out of his seat and open the door for her, and took a hold of her hand "Can you walk" he asked softly.

She nodded and stood up but before they could walk further because of weakness she felt dizzy.

"Swaraaaaaa" he said while shaking his head.

...

She looked at him with her beautiful brown orbs and tears.

She didn't know what to do ? She never wanted to end up in the hospital. Now, he will scold her, hurt her.

She was crying because she is already in so much pain and now he was irritated because of her.

She don't know what to do except apologize "Am sorry sanskaar I promise this will not happen again" she said while her eyes were silently pleading him not to hurt her because she simply don't have power to endure that.

...

Hearing this he closed his eyes, and bended down and scoop her in bridal style and went inside the mansion.

Making her lie on the bad he kissed her forehead and whisper "This is the new start Swara"

Episode Ends !

Recap: Next Chappy Name "Healing The Broken"

...

Another update for my wonderful readers gosh I love you all and after reading your comments. They motivated me so much that I wrote this part.

Guys I can't give big updates if I did than that updates will be in 2 weeks. So, Issi Se Kam chalao

Did you like the episode ? How was it

Don't forget to vote and comments ❤ (then maybe another update tomorrow or today ?)