Chapter 3

{{ abbys black dress and pjays^^}}

Travis POV ~

I'm still surprised when she asked me why I was being so nice to her. She's beautiful. And in pain why cause more?

"Ahhh my brother has joined us with his lovely new pet" mark greeted us. I'm not liking how he's taking a liking to my pet. I noticed how Abby tensed up when she walked into the room. No doubt all the vampires and slaves and pets made her nervous.

I looked at her to see if she was okay. I got a grin and I walk over to my seat with her by my side. I got my plate. God, it looked good as always. The pets got their plate and Abby was surprised about that. She wasn't expecting to eat?? She looked at me and I now towards her plate for her to eat as she looks at Alisa to see she didn't get a plate she looks up at me almost like she was confused.

"Why isn't your pet eating this time mark," I asked with annoyance in my voice cause he constantly starves her for stupid reasons.

"She decided to walk out while I was talking to her and she walked right outside. So punishment is no eating" mark stated with a smirk.

I noticed Abby's eyes grow large. Probably thought I would starve her. For some reason I trust her. I don't think she's a stupid girl and would do that. Abby looked like she wanted to hit the mark. I don't blame her she also looked like she wanted to hand her plate over. I feel she is like that.

"So Travis you gonna dye her hair and take them ugly things out of her face? And do let me watch that would be fun" Mark said with a big grin. I didn't even think about taking her piercings and dying her hair. She looks amazing like that so why should I even bother?

"No mark, she is beautiful with them, they suit her," I said looking at Abby and she smiles at me.

"Brother, look at my pet all-natural" my brother pointed to his pet.

"Have I ever picked the natural? No, I have not, and besides. Mine won't have scars on her shoulder for the rest of her life because I didn't tend to them" I shot back at my brother for getting into my business.

My brother gave me a dirty look and we continued eating in peace. As dinner was over Abby and I walked up the stairs and walked towards my room.

"Would you prefer if I didn't have black hair or the piercings, sir..." Abby said with her head down.

HELL NO! My brother was not going to get to her. She looked amazing the way she was.

"No Abby. Don't listen to my shithead of a brother. He's just mad that I got a pet more pure and beautiful" I said and I got a smirk out of that.

I also noticed she didn't eat much tonight. She's probably not used to being fed.

"You didn't eat much tonight," I said with a touch of concern in my voice.

"I haven't eaten much in 10 years let alone push my boundaries more by eating..." she said.

The bastard probably starved her. I don't know why he's such an asshole but they are all like that.

"Didn't he feed you?" I asked not knowing if I would be pushing the limits of how hard of a time she has had there. I know some pet shops aren't as bad but they can get brutal like this one was with Abby.

"Not really... the girl, I mean if there was a girl in the cage next to mine then she would spare me food, not often there wasn't someone beside me because he got rid of one and then brought another one in an hour later...." she said with her head lowered.

I gave a short sigh. Every time I bring something up about the pet shop she puts her head down.

"You can eat all you want here if you get hungry at any time let me know and I will call a slave to get you some food. Also tomorrow I have a couple of meetings, we have been running low on the blood supply and the full moon is in two days so we will need them" I said warning her. she slightly nodded and I walked into the room with her following me.

"What may I do in your absence or am I going with you?" she asked quietly.

"Anything but doesn't break anything or move anything around on my desk. You can't come with me because the vampires at this meeting don't know how to keep their fangs to themselves" I told her. I wish I could bring her. " go for a shower I will have clothes prepared for when you get out," I said walking to my desk and looking at a bunch of files.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abby's POV

As soon as the door closed I sighed to myself. I look around the huge bathroom, the other room they had me in must be mine, I must not have a bathroom of my own. Not that I expected even a bed, I'm probably sleeping in the cage like I'm used to. I just hope I'm not tied to the wall. My neck hurts from sleeping like that for 10 years.

As I take the dress off my back slowly due to the pain I whimper, the prince put cream on it earlier but it feels raw still, I refused to look at it in the giant mirror and I walk towards the shower. I already know this is going to hurt like a bitch because of the infected cuts and the cuts in general.

As I take a deep breath and turn the water on getting ready for the pain I'm about to endure. The girls from earlier only cleaned up what was visible so that I could meet the king so this would be the first actual clean in years. I step in slowly and almost grunt and hiss in pain when the water makes contact with the cuts and I have to bite my lip and let out breaths of pain to try not to cry. After about 10 minutes the pain finally subsided a little bit, not much but a little bit. I used the scented shampoo and washed my hair getting the blood and dirt from my ratted-up hair.

After about half an hour I finally just relax and finish cleaning up the dirt from my body and get out of the shower grab a towel and clean the mirror off from the heat. I noticed my hair was finally the normal black color and I saw my supplies, toothbrush, hairbrush, and hair supplies. I'm surprised he got me these things considering I'm only the pet. I brush my teeth and brush out my hair. I didn't see clothes so I was guessing they were out in the room. I slowly walk out into the main room and look for Travis I look around and see him at his desk. I look towards the bed and notice a grey shirt and red and white shorts with a sports bra and matching underwear. I grabbed them and walked back into the bathroom changing quickly and walking over to him.

"If you want a shower you can have one now...." I say looking at him.

"Thank you, pick where you're going to sleep," He said. I looked over at the cage and I look down and sighed.

"Except there. I won't have you sleep in a cage like a damn animal" he stated and I jumped back at his tone. He sounded extremely stressed. Which meant that he had a hard time with his meetings. I don't blame him, I remember when my dad went to meetings he'd always want a nice cup of warm milk. Do vampires even drink milk? I'm going to find out.

"Sir, do you like milk?" I asked probably going to get a weird look and I'm expecting it. As I was thinking this I got a weird look and a short grin.

"Yes, pet I do... Why?" he looked at me and I only smiled. I walked over to the phone where he would usually call the slaves. Not knowing if I was allowed to use it but didn't care at this time and I call with my request. 10 minutes later a knock on the door and I walk over and grab the warm glass of milk and thank the young boy. I walk back to him and I can hear him breathing in the scent of warm milk.

"for you and your stresses Travis," I said with a big smile he looked up at me.

"Why?" he asked confused but not complaining.

"Well, I remember when I was little my father would come home stressed out like you are and a warm glass of milk always eased his mind and his worries" I smile brightly and watch him take a sip relaxing in the back of his chair with a smile.

"You are something you know that?" he said taking another sip while relaxing some more.

"oh I know" I smiled at him, for some reason I trust him and like being around him, he's always nice to me and he has something about him that makes me comfortable around him and it makes me happy to be his pet.