Chapter 14

{{ So this will be the last Chapter of this book. Next book will be out within the next week or two maybe after exams.  Not sure when it'll be but I will try to make it soon. Lots of loves Cris}}

Travis POV~~

I didn't sleep that night, even after she had fallen asleep from exhaustion I just continued to stay awake and admire her like she was going to leave again. I smiled at her sleeping face and she cuddles closer into me. I hear a knock on the door and I grunt to myself.

"Travis my man!" He shouts and I glare at him.

"Shut up you idiot she's sleeping," I said and he looked between us.

"Ew man," He said with a fake gag. I could only chuckle.

"What do you want?" I asked looking at him.

"Your father... he's getting worse and you're just sleeping with any whore you can find?" He said and I glared at him. If Abby wasn't asleep on me right now I would have killed him.

"First of all she's not a whore, second of all she's your future queen so respect her, or I will rip you apart. Are we clear?" I said with anger in my voice. He nodded and left. I love this girl and no one and I mean no one will shit talk her name like she's not important. I plan on proposing. Eventually but right now I have to make sure I didn't just get her pregnant. That will make life hell around here because it'll put her and my baby in danger. I sighed.

Abby's POV~~

I heard them talking but I didn't care, from last night's events, I was too tired to give a shit he called me a whore. I snuggle closer to him.

"He seemed like a dick," I said groggily and still half asleep.

"You heard him?" He asked and I only nod.

"Are you sure you want me as queen Travis?" I asked and I felt him sit up and that made me move and I grunted.

"I didn't say you had to move y'know," I said and sat up looking back up at him to see him looking back at me.

"What?" I asked and he just stood up and walked over to the bathroom and slammed the door.

What the hell? What did I say?

I continue to sit there and watch him walk back out with clothes on.

"I don't know about you but tonight meant something to me... Leave when you want" He said and slammed the door, I sit there and tears threaten to escape my eyes. What did I do... tonight meant a lot to me too I didn't mean to make him upset. I stand up and put one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers on, I run behind him and pull him back.

"It meant a lot to me to Travis why would you think it wouldn't..." I asked looking up at him.

"You seriously asked if I wanted you to be the queen. I wouldn't have slept with you and risked having a child with you and risk putting you in danger if I didn't Abby!" He yelled and tears started to roll down my face.

"I-I'm sorry," I said and put my head down. " I love you, Travis, I'm terrified because other than my sister which by the way I have no contact with again, I have never loved someone else other than my family, I was never given the chance to feel this way with another person, and I am sorry about the question it's no one has ever wanted me for a long period and...-" I was cut off with his lips smashing against mine and I pull his head closer into me.

"I have an idea," I said and walked into the bedroom got into shorts and a t-shirt, and walked back out.

"We're going out," I said pulling him into my car and driving off. He's so confused and his confused look is adorable.

I pull up to a tattoo parlor and pull him inside. He smiles at me and I smile back and the tattoo artist walks out.

"We're Closing....-" he stopped his sentence when he saw Travis.

"What can I do for you the lovely couple," He asked walking up to us.

"Don't ask me to ask her" Travis said and I chuckled and showed him a picture.

"Wait... he's the future king is he not?" he asked and we both nod.

"He is, and I'm your future queen," I said proudly they both looked at me and Travis smiled pulling me closer to him.

The tattoo artist nods and he starts on Travis.

"You sure about this?" He asks Travis.

"Definitely," Travis said and held my hand.

After about an hour both of our tattoos are done and I paid him and we walked out and I turn to Travis.

"Now I have to be queen" I smiled at him and he only chuckled and kissed me deeply.

I couldn't believe this would be my life, from a pet to a future queen with the most handsome man walking the earth. It's official. I have fallen off the deep end for my Master and future King Travis.

{{ Alright the endddddd, I will post the second story possibly after exams!! Thank you for all the reads and don't be afraid to message me.

Don't forget to

Comment&Vote!!!! }}