Chapter 7

{{ So I hope you guys have been enjoying the book so far!! Things are going to get interesting and by all means vote!!! This being my first novel I am so happy to be getting the views I've been getting! Thank you to everyone who is reading and enjoying!!! feel free to follow me!! Don't forget to vote!!!

Lots of loves Crissy}}

Abby's POV

I sigh. I don't want to talk to him. What if he yells? What if I go without food for another two weeks? I heard him walk into his room and I heard a slam of the door and then nothing. I sat on my bed contemplating for a good hour and a half. I finally gathered my courage and walked into his room he was sitting at his desk with his head in his hands. He looked stressed and I felt like a great way to get back into things was to get him warm milk as I have before and he seemed to enjoy it. I walked to the phone and demanded the milk and waited. I heard a knock a few minutes later and I grab the milk from the slave boy. He didn't notice my movement at all until I gathered the courage to place my hand on his shoulder he jumped a bit not knowing who touched him and his face soothed I handed him the glass of milk and he looked up at me shocked.

"Abby... I am so so sorry... I never meant to hurt you. I am so so sorry" He started saying as he took my hand and all I did was give a short smile.

"It's okay Travis, you were scared, worried, and terrified all in one and you acted out," I said and he pulled me into a bear hug and he started crying.

"Abby. I will never do that ever again you mean too much to me" he said breaking the hug and putting his hands on my cheeks. All I did was put my hands on top of his.

"Travis it's okay. I wanted you to punish me but I didn't think it would have been so aggressive, it was unexpected and I'm sorry for avoiding you" I say with a soft smile and he smiled back at me.

"Abby.." he said looking at me I gave him a questioning look and he pulled my head towards his and kisses me passionately but full of love and desire. I closed my eyes lightly and return the kiss and he lingered the kiss for a bit longer. He broke the kiss and all I could do was smile as I felt the heat rise to my cheeks and I smile at him. He smiled at me and looked at our hands.

"So... Will you accompany me to the party tomorrow?" He asked with a broad smile.

"Of course, Just what are the other vampires going to think when you walk in with your pet..." I say looking down. He grabs my chin and looks at me.

"One I don't care I will walk in with my hand in yours if I please and Two you are no longer my pet Abby." He said putting a piece of hair behind my ear.

I could only smile. I'm finally going to have a relationship. With a vampire but for some reason, he's everything I would look for in a human man. He's honestly my world right now and I hope he will accept me even though I am difficult to deal with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Travis POV

That kiss. I never thought I would ever kiss a human. But it was so worth it. It was amazing. She was amazing. She accepted to accompany me to the party tomorrow night. Why was I so nervous? Was it that everyone thinks she is my pet still or that she will be as gorgeous as she always is and I will need to fight other vampires off my girl? Not sure yet but all I know was that I was excited. She fell asleep in my arms. She is so peaceful when she's sleeping. I decided to put her into my bed and she cuddled into the blankets it looked like she was in a cocoon and it was adorable.

I never knew I was going to fall in love with a human but I'm glad I did. She's innocent and sweet she's been through so much yet she has become a very strong and independent woman that any man would be proud of. So while she is sleeping I should probably pick out my suit for tomorrow. I sigh. What was she even wearing? I had no idea I didn't think she'd actually go with me and now I don't have a dress for her. I heard a light knock on the door and my father walks in. I put my finger to my mouth hinting to him to be quiet and pointed to Abby so he'd understand why I wanted him to keep the noise down.

"I see things have been fixed?" He said with a smile. I smiled brightly at him.

"Yes father, She has also agreed to accompany me to the party tomorrow, only I didn't get her a dress..." I looked down, Abby looked good either way but still.

"Don't worry son, I've already arranged that. Her dress is gold and I have gotten you a white suit and a tie that matches her dress. Don't worry your pretty little head. Go get some rest and we will see you both tomorrow. Oh, and do let her sleep in, both of you?" He smiled and looked at me. All I did was nod and I was happy that tonight went the way it did I am so thankful for my father figuring everything out even when Abby and I were still on the outs. I respect him and I'm happy he's training me to be the man he is. No wonder he stole moms heart.

"Dad... Thank you, and are you still okay with me being in love with Abby? Because I kissed her and I'm pretty sure tomorrow is kind of like a first date and I am nervous and she's afraid of what the other vampires will think..." I said putting my head down.

"Son I am very happy you and Abby have become one, who cares what they think, as long as you're happy..-" he continued but Abby's voice decided to break the sentence.

"Yes, Tomorrow is the first date" She smiled happily and hugged my father. He hugs her back and I looked at them both shocked.

"Thank you" She smiled.

"You are very welcome love," my father said with a big smile on his face.

If this is how my life will be. Then so be it. My father is proud and the girl of my dreams is happy. That's all I need. 

{{ Okay, I know I told most of my readers I would be posting more than One chapter tonight but I have become sick with a bad headache half way through writing and I will post more tomorrow when I am feeling better. <3 }}