Chapter 12: Breathless In The Cold

Damon's Pov

"Are you sure this is okay? I know it's kind of basic for a first date

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Are you sure this is okay? I know it's kind of basic for a first date. We can always reschedule and I promise it'll be better. More romantic" I spoke as we enter the ice rink.

"Stop worrying. This is perfect. The romance comes from who your with, not what your doing" she spoke grabbing my hand.

She looked so beautiful and I wanted nothing more than to pull her into my arms for another one of our mind blowing kisses

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She looked so beautiful and I wanted nothing more than to pull her into my arms for another one of our mind blowing kisses. Whether it was because it's been awhile or it was just an effect she had on me. All I know is I didn't want to release her lips from mine until I was on my last piece of air.

We headed over to the counter and grabbed some skates. Sitting on one of the benches I helped her lace them up before doing my own. She seemed pretty eager to get onto the ice as I watched her eyes follow some of the people out there already.

"Have you ever done this before?" I asked standing up.

"Once. There was a lake near my house and one time when it froze over, my cousins and I tried it out. We weren't that good. I doubt much has changed" she replied with a sheepish smile. It was something different from her usually confident one, more vulnerable.

"Well I'll help you. My parents used to bring me here all the time. They hoped it would cause me to be social with some of the other kids. It never worked but, I developed a new hobby with skating" I said offering her my hand.

"So, you kept to yourself as a child?" Bonnie asked taking it and getting up. I helped her balance before slowly leading her to the ice.

"I preferred to be alone. It caused my parents to worry. They thought something was wrong but, I have plenty of therapist statements that say I'm just fine. Antisocial but, fine. Now slowly step on" I told her making sure I had a arm wrapped around her waist so, she wouldn't slip.

"This is more scary than I expected. Please don't let me fall" she murmured shaking as I slowly began to move us. Her grip was really tight on my shoulders.

"I have you. I promise" I whispered gaining her attention.

When her emerald eyes met with my crystal blue ones it was magnetic. I could feel the pull toward her as I leaned in for a kiss. Just before our lips touched she pushed a little on my arm and before I knew it we were falling backwards, onto the freezing ground.

"Ow that hurt. Are you okay?" I groaned.

"I should be asking you that since you took most of the fall. I'm so sorry. Are you okay? You didn't break anything did you?" she rambled causing me to smile.

"Bonnie I'm good. This isn't my first time taking a tumble on here. I've gotten used to it. All that matters is that you aren't hurt" I breathed sitting up. Some of her hair was in her face so, I slowly moved it to the side.

"Let's try that again" she murmured before pulling me in for a kiss and this time it was perfect.

"We should probably take this somewhere more private" I hummed pulling away.

"Your right. Follow me but, first" Bonnie said before she began to unlace her skates. I watched as she quickly pulled them off so, now she had on just her socks. I decided to do the same and when she got up so, did I.

"Are we really about to do this?" I questioned laughing as the cold started affecting my feet.

"It's quicker, now come on" she spoke before running. We both ran back to the exit and released joyous cries when our feet landed on the carpet.

"That's was crazy" I sighed sitting down.

"Best date ever" she hummed plopping down beside me.

This time I didn't wait for her to make the first move and instead pulled her forward. She fought for dominance but, I wasn't backing down. I let one of my hands grip her waist as I swallowed  the small moans that tried to escape her lips. When I at last decided to pull away we were both breathless.

"Now it's the best date ever" I told her with a smirk of victory.

⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰⏰

Finally you guys, here is your date. After writing a lot of books you start to run out of date ideas which is why I usually skip them  but, I promised. What do you guys think? Damon showed a little dominance toward the end. Next another rogue attack which puts Bonnie in a compromising position.

VOTE/COMMENT