Chapter 2

I woke up in the same tent I'd passed out in, my vision slowly swinging back into focus. Katelyn was nowhere to be seen and all the hammocks were empty. Everything came back to me clearly: the water, the molly, the drugs. I could still smell Katelyn's perfume, so I decided she couldn't have been gone for more than twenty minutes. The molly hadn't even kicked in yet, or at least I didn't think it had. My body felt awfully weird, but not yet in a "good all over" kind of way.

I pushed myself up to a seated position, annoyed that my chest felt strangely heavy. It felt like someone had undressed me and left me in just my underwear, and I got pissed off that this girl would drug and strip a stranger. Not very giving indeed! She straight up robbed me.

Then I looked down at myself. Whoa. That can't be right.

I slapped myself in the face a few times and shook my chest, trying to wake myself from the dream or the drug-induced vision or whatever this was. But things remained exactly as they were, or rather, they bobbled in place. Two things in particular: the large, round breasts hanging off my chest, nestled inside of what appeared to be a silver bikini just like the one Katelyn had been wearing. I poked an exploratory finger toward my boobs, still not quite believing that these could be attached to me. But sure enough, when I poked them, I felt my finger compress the skin just like any other part of my body.

Well, not quite like any other part of my body. Touching my tits felt good. Really good. I leaned back onto the pillows, grabbing my breasts with both hands now, and massaged and touched them while shock after shock of pleasure rolled through my body. At first I thought maybe the MDMA had kicked in, but I paused for a second and discovered that no, that was just how it felt to have my huge breasts kneaded. All of this breast touching was making me wildly horny, and I wandered a hand down to grab my cock and start furiously jerking off, but when my hand slipped under the band to my underwear, there was nothing there except some very slick folds.

"What the fuck?" I asked to no one in particular, jerking my hand back. I gave it a quick sniff, and the tangy smell of a woman's pussy juices flooded my nose. I'd smelled that before, obviously, but never after pulling my hand out of my own pants!

I couldn't believe that I had a vagina now. Whatever was in that water Katelyn had given me, it had turned me into a girl. I scrambled to my hands and knees, looking frantically around the tent for a mirror, and spotted a hand-mirror peeking out from one of the cushions. When I raised it to my face, I gasped. I was definitely a girl, and a pretty fucking hot one at that. Somewhere in the nine or ten range: dreamy, soft brown eyes, a cute little upturned nose, long, loose golden-brown curls, and a tiny mouth that turned up at the edges. My two front teeth were just a bit larger than was a normal, giving me a dopey, cutesy overall look that I instantly knew would make men everywhere (and probably women) want to fuck me as soon as they saw me. Hell, I wanted to fuck myself.

I could feel my pussy getting wetter just looking at myself in the mirror. I was also apparently wearing a silver thong bottom to match the bikini Katelyn had stuffed my huge boobs into — they weren't underwear at all. I checked out my really nice ass and gave a long whistle.

I reeled, wondering what the hell I was supposed to do next. I was stuck in some random tent at Burning Man in the body of a super-fuckable bimbo, and I didn't seem to have any ID, cash, or change of clothes. I was basically wearing underwear that left nothing to the imagination. And then I remembered to my horror that I was about a 20 minutes away from taking a serious trip rolling on some molly.

I'd never taken molly before, but I'd read up about it on Erowid and talked to my friends. As a guy, I knew that I probably wouldn't have been able to keep an erection going. But as a woman, I suspected I was just going to want to fuck anything and everything in sight. Somehow, I didn't think the strangers would argue with a mostly-naked women begging to fuck them! I'd wanted to get laid at Burning Man, but not quite like this. Being the slut I wanted to fuck didn't sound like as good a time as fucking her. Did it?