Chapter 5

If there was one thing you could say about the way that Kara camped, it was that she was thorough with her planning and accommodations. The inside of her tent was almost as nice as a five-star hotel, or at least it felt that way between the huge, soft foam padding that separated the multiple downy blankets from the hard-packed earth and the giant mountain of pillows she had arranged for optimal lounging and snuggling. While the tent wasn't exactly what I would call large, there was plenty of room for two girls on the small side of delicate to roll around and pleasure each other to our hearts' content. All of the bedding had the same gentle floral scent that wafted off of her skin, and I wondered if she sprayed it with a little spritz of perfume or if it just smelled that way because she did.

Girls had always seemed so magical and strange to me, but apparently that wasn't unique to men, because after Kara zipped up the tent and turned to regard me with a hungry, worshipful stare, I sensed that she was every bit as enchanted and nervous at the prospect of ravishing my body as I would have been in her position... back before I was Jana, anyway.

But Jana — Jana was made to fuck. I felt like a being of pure sexual energy, and I practically buzzed with excitement as I exploded toward Kara and started kissing and touching her everywhere. She matched my frenzied passion with her own frenzied passion, raining kiss after kiss on my exposed flesh, running her fingers through my hair, trading handfuls of breasts for handfuls of breasts as we both moaned with pleasure and got hot with excitement.

I could almost feel her aching need for me as I stripped my own clothes off in a flash, not giving a fuck if she wanted to peel them off herself. I knelt before her, naked and radiant, grinning at the way she drank every part of me in: my huge, rounded tits, my bare-shaven pussy, my tight, flat stomach. I spread my knees and touched myself for her, moaning as my fingertips dabbed at the newly-growing moisture between my legs.

She mewled in rapt, appreciative pleasure and slowly removed her own garments: first her khaki shorts slid down a pair of long, beautiful legs, revealing satiny red panties that were far more traditionally girls and sensual than I would have expected from her. She blushed under my stare, looking positively innocent and girlish, but I smiled reassuringly and continued to play with myself, using my other hand to caress my breasts, my hair, and my torso as a way to encourage her not to worry.

"We're both girls here, Kara," I murmured. "You're gorgeous. You have nothing to be embarrassed about."

"Christ, you've been a girl for a few hours and you're already better at it than I am," she muttered. But the complaint was half-hearted, and I could tell I'd encouraged her from the way she snaked her hand around her back to release the clasp on the black bra she was wearing. She let it fall forward to the ground and thrust her chest out proudly, showing off her amazing rack. We smiled at each other alluringly as she hooked her thumbs under the sides of her panties and bent over double, sliding them away from her sex and then kicking them off into the dark recesses of the tent.

Now it was my turn to moan appreciatively. Kara wasn't shaved bare down there like I was, but like Keith, she kept her erotic patch of fiery red fuzz well-groomed and short — a mere landing strip of hair leading the way to the sensual depths of her folds. We were close enough together that I could smell her arousal mixing with my own, and I growled as I shuffled forward to tackle her onto some pillows, much like Keith had done earlier that day with me.

"Whoa, Jake! Er, Jana!" She giggled and grabbed my arms, sliding my naked body up her torso until we were face to face and then kissing me passionately, teasing my lips and mouth with her sweet tongue once again as we writhed against one another, luxuriating in the sensuality of two perfectly amazing naked bodies. Her legs were closed tight and mine were spread open over her, and she shoved an eager hand down the length of my stomach, sliding over my tender skin at the top of my pussy and yanking a shuddering groan out of me, before she dipped a pair of fingers into my sex and worked them in frantic, practiced circles that immediately drove me wild. I shook my hips and bucked against her fingers, grinding down onto them with a gasp, as my whole body lit up with incredibly pleasurable sensation once again. Then, still kissing me over and over on the lips, she laid another hand on my lower back and moved along with my wild gyration, pulling me gently onto her fingers with an insistent push at each needy thrust.