Chapter 3

*Your pov*
We made it to my house. They looked so amazed by my house. I didn't want to show them where I lived because I don't want to seem like I'm rich. Kyle and Tyler ran to the backyard and noticed there was a pool. I laughed at their reactions. We all went to the backyard and just sat by the pool. It was nice having a pool since it's hot in Los Angeles. I told them that I was going to go to my room and unpack. They went inside with me and made themselves comfortable. I asked Kyle if she can help me with my room and she jumped up excitedly. We went upstairs and made it to my room. She was amazed by my bedroom. I gave her a box so she can empty it. We unpacked and set everything. Once we were done, she ran out and yelled at me saying she'll be right back. I guess she took Tyler with her because I heard him say bye. I went downstairs and saw the guys talking. I giggled as they looked uncomfortable now. They turned to see me giggling and they started laughing with me. I asked them if they can help me plug in my Xbox to the living room tv and my room tv. They agreed and helped me. When we were done setting up the system, I asked them if they wanted to play, they all nodded in excitement. We decided to play Call Of Duty 3. When we were all ready, my phone rang. I checked to see it was my dad calling, he probably wanted to know if I was home. I answered and heard him laughing. "Hey y/n, are you home yet?" "Yeah dad. Oh and I brought some friends over too." "WHAT!!? YOU HAVE FRIENDS Y/N!? I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!" He screamed in my ear which made me pull my phone away from it. When he was done screaming, I held my phone to my ear again. All he said was that he'll be home late and that I can order food for me and my friends. We said our byes and ended the call. I started looking at the guys and asked them if they were hungry. They all replied yes. We got up and went to my car. I told Brian to text Tyler letting him know we were going to be leaving. When he was done texting him, he got in the passenger seat. "So, you guys have been here longer than I have, where's a good place to eat?" They all replied different places which made me laugh. Since it was Friday, I decided that we should go to all three places. We were basically going to have a little party. When we arrived at the three restaurants, I noticed I was being looked at. I looked around to the one and only Jonathan. He was with Evan and Amber. I quickly looked away and waited for the guys at a booth. I was trying to hurry before Amber saw me. It was my first day and I think she already hates me. I was pretending to be on my phone until I saw a figure get up from a booth and walk towards where I was. I glanced up to see the figure was Jonathans. He was standing in front of me with a sweet smile on his face. I gave a small smile back and quickly got up before he could say anything. I went towards the guys as they were ready to hear back to my place. "There she is." I heard Brian say with his light Irish accent. David and Lui went up to me and hugged me tightly. "We thought we lost you y/n!" I wasn't sure who said that due to the fact it sounded like a kid. I looked up at them confused. They raised their eyebrows at me and realized why I was confused. "Sorry, I forgot to mention I can do a squeaky voice." Lui blushed as he said that. I gave him a smile and told the guys we should leave. Before we could exit the place, I heard Ambers voice. I turned around to see her walking towards me and the guys. Evan and Jonathan were behind her like two stupid followers. "Well, if it isn't the new slut of our school." 'Did she just call me a slut?' I didn't want to start any problems so instead I ran to my car. The guys came after and asked if I was okay. I gave a simple nod and started my car. We drove away from the restaurant and went back to my house. I wasn't sure how to tell Kyle about this.