Chapter 36

(Warning: There's a suicide part so if you don't feel comfortable about this chapter, then I suggest you don't read this. This story is to words the ending though.)

~•Time skip•~ ~9 months later~

*Jonathans pov*
Today was it. Today was the day y/n goes to the hospital and delivers the baby. I was with Tyler and the guys while Kyle was there with y/n. We went to get gifts for y/n and Phoenix. I was in a hurry because I needed to be there for y/n. I was looking around and saw a lighter. I quickly grabbed it and went to pay for it along with the other things we got. After we paid for everything, we all ran to the cars. I was in y/ns car while Evan had his. I took Tyler, Lui, and David while Evan took Brian and Heather. We drove as fast as we could without getting pulled over. "Jonathan slow down a bit, you're gonna get us killed." I glanced at Tyler and saw him holding onto the seat. "I can't Tyler, what if I'm not there when the baby arrives?" "Dude, she hasn't delivered the baby yet, they're still telling her to take deep breaths." "How do you kno- nevermind Kyle's with her." I slowed down just a bit so we can get to the hospital all in one piece. Once we got there, I parked and got out of the car. David and Lui grabbed the things while Tyler started chasing after me. I ran straight to y/ns room since I know where it's at. Once I reached the door, Kyle opened it. She had tears in her eyes which caused me to feel nervous about what happened in there. She hugged me and cried in my chest. I didn't know what to do, so I hugged her back and waited for Tyler to come. Once he got here, Kyle went up to him and hugged him. I turned to face the door as I started making my way to y/n. But before I could, Kyle stopped me and blocked the door. "Kyle, what happened? Is she okay?" She looked down as I saw her nod her head no. I raised an eyebrow and sat at a chair near her room. Kyle and Tyler sat down with me each on both my sides. Tyler patted my shoulder as Kyle held my hand. I didn't understand what was happening. I felt so lost on everything. I looked down at my feet then sighed. I picked my Head up and asked Kyle a question. "Kyle, is....is she gone?" I heard her sobbing even more as she held onto my hand even tighter. I glanced at Tyler and saw that he had tears in his eyes as well. I wanted to see y/n and Phoenix but there was something telling me not to check. We all heard Lui and David coming up along with Evan, Brian, and Heather. I let go of Kyles hand and got up. I ran into y/ns room and saw her eyes closed. I went up to her and tried waking her up but she wouldn't open her eyes. I held her hand as I sat down next to her. She was cold and pale. 'She's always in the hospital because of me. I'm such a screw up. I hate myself for it.' My thought was pushed away when I heard everyone walking in. They all had tears in their eyes as they surrounded y/n. I got up and went to look for a nurse or doctor. I found a nurse and talked to her. "E-excuse me nurse? What happened to y/n? She's in room 313." The nurse looked down and started crying. "She....she died. I'm so sorry Jonathan." I backed away as she told me that my girlfriend died. I ran back to the room and saw Kyle hugging y/ns dead body. I went up to her and started yelling. "Kyle what happened?! Why is y/n dead?!" She backed away and fell to her knees. "H-her dad, Luke, Ryder, and his friends came and killed her. She hasn't even gave birth to the baby. They decided to kill her while Phoenix was still in her belly. I went to get some ice for her and the nurses had to get some papers for her. When I came back, I saw Luke on the floor so I went to ask why he was here. When he told me what he and the others did to y/n, I called the police. They're all in prison for life now." I felt myself tear up and become angry. "How did they kill her?" "They put some weird drug in her that was way to strong  I guess and they suffocated her. Everyone ran out except for Luke. He told me to call the cops so I did. Now she's gone forever. I'm so sorry Jon." I let my tears stream down my face as I looked back at y/n. I kissed her forehead and placed my head on hers. I held her hand one last time before the doctors came to take her away. I've never thought that something like this would happen. I ran out the door and saw them place her body on a mobile bed. They pushed her away as I fell to my knees and cried. Both my baby and girlfriend are dead. Tyler and Evan came to take me home but I wanted to go to y/ns house. They sighed but took me anyways. Once we got there, I ran in and got out some beer. I was drinking endlessly as they walked in. "Dude Jonathan stop drinking so much, I'm sure you'll find someone else." I glanced at Tyler and pushed him away. "There's not gogoing to be another y/n Tyler! She was the only one I loved! She let me walk into her life and now she's gone! I have nothing no more! Just leave me alone guys, I wanna be alone." They sighed and walked out the door. I was alone in y/ns big empty dark house. I kept drinking the beer that was there for me. I cried as I threw the last beer at the wall. I walked to to the bathroom and looked myself in the mirror. There were voices in my head from when I first met y/n. 'You're a fuck up Jonathan, but you're my fuck up while I'm your bitch that's gonna let you walk in my life.' 'Here's your stupid bracelet Jonathan, why don't you give it to Amber.' 'I love you Jonathan, we've talked about this already.' 'Fuck you Jonathan! I can't believe I was so stupid to let you walk in my life!' 'I'm sorry Jonathan, I didn't mean to hurt you, I do love you.' 'I don't care if you're not father material, we're gonna have this baby together no matter what happens Jonathan.' 'I chose you for a reason Jonathan and that reason is because I love you and no one's gonna stop me from loving you.' 'He's my world, my everything, my life, my babys dad, my king, my best friend, the love of my life, and my future husband.' 'I love you Jonathan Denis.' 'You were the best mistake I've had Jonathan. Let's not ruin it. Me and you forever.' I cried even more as I heard her voice echoing in my mind. I didn't know what to do anymore. I punched the mirror and went back downstairs. I went in the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I then took out my phone and called 911. I told the operator to send an ambulance as I started stabbing myself in the stomach. After the 6th stab, I dropped the knife and my phone as I heard sirens coming. I could feel myself bleed out as everything went black. 'I'm going to be with my family.' It looks like this is the end for me. Y/n, Phoenix, daddy's coming.