3

---NO ONE's POV

In school, we all have little and big groups of friends going around.

In this case, we have 7 popular guys in a group that is known as the bulletproof boyscouts or the bangtan soyeondan.

We have Kim Namjoon as the leader,
"Hyungs and little dudes, let's go to the library." Namjoon said.

The three musketeers or the three youngsters, Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin, and Jeon Jungkook.
"Why?" Tae, Kookie, and Jimin whines.

"I need to do a research on something." -Namjoon

The dancing sunshine known as Hobi, Jung Hoseok.
"Oh yeah.. Me too." - Hoseok

"Then why should we come if you guys are the only ones who are gonna do some research on something?" Taehyung playfully glares at his Namjoon Hyung.

"Because we know that if we let you out of our sight, you'll do something reckless." Hoseok pat their heads.

The three youngsters pouts, as the rest of the bangtan squad go inside the library, particularly at the end of the library because that is their usual spot.

Yoongi and Seokjin are just sitting and doing nothing in their usual place. Hoseok and Namjoon are doing their research while the three musketeers are bothering everyone in the library.

"Hey stop get off me!"
"Shhhh!!!"
"Can you please be quiet?"
"Do you mind? I'm trying to study here."
"Can you dumbos bug someone else?"
"What you-- ow! Hey stop!"

"So Yoongi what do you like in a girl?" Jin ask while holding a note pink notepad and a mario themed ballpen.

"Me? Uh.. None."

"None?!" He suddenly stood up which cause the people in the library to look at him and shush him.

"Yah! Keep it down you weirdos.." A certain (h/c) student commented.

"You boys are bothering everyone in the library, except those two man by the computers and the boy beside you." The librarian glared at them, sending shivers down their spine.

---BACK TO (Y/n)'s POV

"Yah! Keep it down you weirdos.." I look at him seriously, well more like glare at him.

"Do you know who are you talking too?!" The unknown pink hoodie wearing stranger accidentally shouted.

"Shhhhhh!!!" Everyone in the library shushed him again.

(Author's note: She doesn't know the bangtan squad yet, just Yoongi)

"No, are you the one delivering Soojin's make-ups? I don't read any school paper and magazines, it's too much work bruh." I lay my head again to sleep.

"Me too, I'm gonna join her." I felt Yoongi's presence in my side.

"Why are you guys like that?! Do you even feel the fats stuck in your bodies?" He ruffle his hair out of frustration.

"No. Looking into it requires too much work." Me and Yoongi said at the same time.

Jin pouts as he goes towards his lover, the one has dimples when he smiles. I also know him as the destructor cuz when he touch something it'll break. I think that dude is known in the campus as the God of Destruction, for he destroys or breaks the things he will touch.