Come Play With Mr Smiley

I was walking my dog in the mid-day and it was quite hot so as normal I was walking with my top off, I walked past the usual old places, the ice cream shop, bar and as its called from haunted hall, which isn't really a hall but its a nice name for something no one ever wants to go through r anywhere near this place, I really don't mind walking past the creepy house as I didn't really know the reason it was abandoned or even what lurks within the walls, I do this run everyday for the past 5 or 6 weeks to get myself back in shape, apparently eating to many donuts is not good for you but oh well, my dog didn't really mind running that much, he's a small grey husky that would run for miles and miles before getting tired and just sit and stare at you for food, he's called bobby but always responds whatever you say to him, I can remember countless times ive called him by my late dogs name and his smiley face has ran up to me thinking about food or weather the squirrel in the tree outside our house is taunting him through the window, although I've not actually spoken to him because well he's a dog and no dogs that I know of can talk.

we went on the run and got back in record breaking time when I saw that we had a new neighbour moving in to the house next door to us, apparently the lady living there died of some un-natural causes and was found hunched over lent against her stair case, the strange thing she was holding on to a doll that was holing a plastic toy knife even with fake blood, I went over to say a friendly hello, but before I could, he shut the door which was rude but he probably had many things to do, so I carried on going about my busy as I also had a lot of things to do.

I was inside my house and I let bobby off his leash and as soon as I did he sat at the stairs looking up, he was probably thinking about something, I went to the kitchen and started making myself some lunch as running had made me work up quite a sweat and as I was cooking I heard a knock at the door, I went to the door and looked through the peep hole and it was to my surprise, my neighbour with a box that looked oddly familiar to me, I opened the door and offered for him to come in but he declined and said "I'm sorry about before, with moving and that my family are all on my back, I saw you had a dog so I thought I would give this to you as my dog sadly passed a month ago" I took the box and smiled at him, we exchanged names and familiarities and he went beck to his house and I carried on my day.

The day went pretty well and I didn't have chance to look inside the box, it was just past 9 at night when I finally had a little bit of time to look in the box, inside was a collar and a few doggie toys, I started taking them out of the box as I saw a tiny little note which looked like it had been written by ink and quil, it only had a small imprint but it was not that hard to read, on the paper the words "come play" were on there, I decided to look further into the box and found more scraps of paper, I sorted the paper and all together it read "come play with Mr Smiley".

All I could think to myself was that, that name might be what he called his dog but as I turned to look at my bobby, there was something different about him, he had more of an aggressive look and didn't seem to want to touch the toys or even be in the same room, I didn't really pay attention and went and put food in his bowl and got into be, I was about to fall asleep when I felt the wet feeling of Bobby's tongue licking my hand.

I stroked his head and then patted the bed for him to hope in bed with me, this is when he sunk his shape tusk like teeth into my arm, I let out a yelp of pain as I tried to move my arm away pulling bobby onto the bed, he had a feral look and didn't look like my bobby, he let go of my arm, he looked like he was about to say something but dogs can't talk, or that's what I thought, bobby opened his mouth showing a creature inside of him, it was a a humanoid that looked like he was controlling bobby, I tried to struggle but the creature let out a terrifying sentence, "Mr Smiley loves to play" I froze still and as soon as I stopped moving, bobby sunk his teeth into my shoulder and was devouring the flesh off my bones, a tear rolled down my face as bobby ate more and more but only one sentence came out of my mouth, "I love Mr Smiley"

Now I know your thinking this story didn't happen and you maybe right, but all I want to say is

"MR SMILEY LOVES TO PLAY"