Chapter 19: Thinking

They reset the Soldier, just like he said they would. They also put us back in the cell, and they sent the Soldier to torture us.

For Clint, I think it was the hardest. He had nothing against the Soldier beforehand, and maybe a friendship had sparked when they talked while I slept.

For me, I welcomed the pain. This is what I had expected from the man with the metal arm, and I was relieved that he wasn’t so friendly.

~
This time around, they didn’t care about getting information out of us. They only cared about breaking us, squashing the spider and killing the bird. They described it just like that. The extermination of two humans, two agents, and they referred to us as animals.

But they didn’t chain us up this time. They seceded that the Soldier would do us so much harm that we wouldn’t even think of escape. I thought about it, though. I thought about it as I curled into Clint, both our clothes tattered and covered in blood. We shared the pain together.

~~~~~

I know it's so short, but my computer is spazzing and this is all I want to write at the moment, I'm scared that if I write more, my laptop will shut down and I don't want that to happen.

Muah!

nufflepuff