11. Sincerely, Alone is enough

I did something I've never done before today.
I ran when I saw a boy who'd I promised something that I wanted to take back.

Usually I just kind of suck it up. My mother always said that, 'If you make a commitment, a promise, you've got to stick to your word.'

But today I ran. I ran to back of the school away from everything, I just wanted to keep running in all honesty. It's actually nice out there, there's a lot of trees and it's somewhat quiet.

And there was these birds, blue breasted bird that followed me in the trees as I walked as if I meant something to them . They sung every so often and then, I thought something had frightened them all because they all flew.

They flew straight to the ground about twenty metres away from where I stood.

A girl had thrown an apple as she chatted to a black haired boy. I knew that boy.

I had slid down the cold wall, back pressed against the bricks. No one was there besides the those two about fifty meters away but even with the lack of people, I felt less lonely than before.

I think I fell in love with nature. I might go hiking, go up into the mountains to see the lakes. All I've got to do is muster the courage to ask someone to come with me.

Huh, what do you know.
Alone is enough.

Sincerely,
Alone is enough.

-

To all that are reading this story; Thank you sooo much and I'm honoured. If you like it please feel free to leave a comment telling me what you don't or do like, or just chat about your life hehe.

Click that big read VOTE button to support me!! Have a great day x