Depressed

So moms out of town visiting relatives and Danny had to go away for the weekend with his parents so I'm all alone and to be completely honest, its killing me. Its been nearly a month since Jessica disappeared and this is my first time being alone since. I still text Danny constantly and Natalie sometimes hops over for a few hours but for the most part I'm alone.

"Have you done anything about Philip yet?" Natalie asks me one night over the phone. She had been over earlier but for some reason she still called me in the dead of night wanting to chat.

"What do you mean?" I ask as I roll about in my bed. Its rare for me to stay up this late. 

"I mean that the boy is a wreck. At school he just mopes around all day. I really think you should talk to him."

"What should I say?"

"Anything. It doesn't really matter. He just wants to talk to someone."

"What about his parents? Can't he talk to them if he's having problems?"

"I don't think they are around anymore."

I sigh. "I'll talk to him tomorrow. Do you know his address?"

"Sure I'll text it to you."

"Ok thanks." I say as we both give our goodbyes and hang up the phone. For awhile I debate calling Danny but it's really late so I decide against it and just go to sleep.

The next morning I wake up with a cloud over my head. I feel groggy and depressed and want nothing more to spend the whole day in bed. I have to push myself to get up and get ready as I put on a plain red top and jeans and head out to the address Natalie texted me. I arrive shortly later at a surprisingly large two-story house with a gate and an intercom. I press the button on the intercom and wait and seconds later Philip's voice comes through.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, Y/n." I call back. There is a moment of silence.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" Philip asks. I can hear the surprise in his voice.

"I thought we could hangout." I say anxiously. "I brought snacks." I hold up the bag of chips and soda even though I am not entirely sure if he can see me.

"Come in." Philip says and the intercom beeps as the gate swings open. I step out into the well-kept lawn and walk across to the front door where I wait for Philip. It takes him a few minutes but he finally answers the door in disheveled clothes and a smile on his face.

"Did I catch you at a bad time?" I ask as I eye his disheveled clothing and messy hair.

"It's fine. I just woke up." he mutters as he opens the door wide for me to step in. I walk into the house and marvel at the extravagant decor. I had no idea Philip was this wealthy.

"Do you want to watch tv or something? I got some movies!" Philip runs off and returns seconds later with some dvds. I beam and nod seeing that they are all my favorites and Philip leads me to the livingroom where he starts the movie and the two of us sit in silence.

"I brought food." I mutter as I hand him a soda and a bag of chips.

"T-thanks!" He stutters as he shyly takes the food from me and pops open the bag of chips. We watch the movie in silence and then around halfway through Philip gets up and heads out.

"Do you want some water?" he calls from what I assume is the kitchen.

"Sure." I answer as I wouldn't mind something to wash down all the sugar from the soda. He returns with two glasses and hands me one.

"Philip, are you okay?" I ask him shyly as I take a sip from my glass.

"What do you mean?" he asks confused.

"I wanted to know if you were okay. Natalie said you were depressed."

Philip looks at me shocked as a small blush forms on his cheeks and he averts his gaze.

"You're really nice." He mumbles.

"I just want to make sure you are okay. Do you have anyone to talk to?"

Philip shakes his head. "My parents live overseas and I don't have any friends."

"That's not true. I'm your friend."

He beams at me. "Really?"

"Of course."

He smiles shyly as he fiddles with the water cup in his hand. In the background the movie is still playing and I try to focus on whats happening but I find myself dozing off. 'I guess I did stay up pretty late last night.' I think to myself.

"Hey Philip, would you mind if I take a small nap? I'm really tired."

"Not at all! There is a guest room upsatirs if you want."

"No. I'm fine here." I answer as I already feel sleep oertaking me. Seconds later I am out like a light and dreaming of my dear twin sister. Back when we were kids we were so similar. We did almost everything together. When did we grow so far apart? I miss her.

When I woke up later that day I was no longer in PHilips livingroom. 

"Where am I?"