|Nine|

You didn't fight Jaebum, but you didn't give into the kiss either. Your mind was racing, but it was a struggle to not let your body completely take over. It felt so wrong to be kissing him, but a large part of you liked it. He nibbled on your bottom lip, which made your body tingle. But then your mind flashed to Mark. He broke up with you only a few hours ago, and it felt like it was way too soon to be with someone else.

You pushed against Jaebum's chest, stopping the kiss. "I... I don't think I can do this." You turned away from him and looked at the ground.

"You're thinking about Mark, aren't you?" he asked, not making another move but not giving you much space either.

"It's hard not to. He's my mate." There had to be a reason Mark would push you away like that.

"But so am I," Jaebum pointed out. He slid his hand onto your thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Just because you met him first, it doesn't make him better than me. Can't you just give me a chance?"

"It's complicated." It was more complicated than you could ever explain. It was just cruel to be mated with two different people, because it wasn't like you could say you were destined for one of them, but you only wanted to be with one.

"It's not really." Jaebum slide his hand up even higher, stopping it right below your core and making you ache for him to move a little higher. "He gave you up, and I'm the one who is here for you right now." He leaned in a little closer, so his lips brushed against your ear. "Besides, I can make you feel things he never would be able to." The hand on your thigh moved just a little, so now it was resting right in between your legs, adding just a little pressure.

Your breath shallowed, and your head grew cloudy. "Jaebum." You meant it to sound like an order to get him to stop, but instead his name came out as a moan.

He chuckled lowly as he started moving his fingers in little circles, rubbing them right over you clit. "If this is already making you moan, just imagine what I could do to you when you're naked."

You whimpered at the thought, and suddenly that was the only thing you could think of. Your body twisted in pain, desperate for Jaebum's touch. He started unbuttoning your pants, and you didn't stop him. He pulled the zipper down and spread the material, revealing your panties. He ran his fingers over your slit, feeling just how soaked your undies already were.

"See, your body is craving me, so there is no use in resisting me any longer." He kissed you below your ear, but he lingered there, sucking on your sensitive and making you moan again.

"Jaebum," you whispered as he pushed your panties to the side. He ran his fingers through your arousal, moving slowly through your folds. Your legs quivered from his touch, and you could barely breathe. All of your attention was drawn to your core, and you wanted Jaebum to move faster.

"If you want something, all you have to do is ask," he whispered against your neck. He nipped your skin, making you hiss, but then he ran his tongue over the area soothing the pain.

"Please," you breathed as he found your clit. He traced the throbbing nub slowly, making you ache even more. You rolled your hips a little, trying to make him actually touch the bundle of nerves.

"Please what?" he asked, nibbling right above your collarbone.

"Please fuck me." Your chest tightened, and your body shook. You didn't even care if this felt wrong, because your body desperately craved more.

Jaebum's mouth moved next to your ear again. "Oh, I'll do that and so much more. By the end of tonight, you won't be able to walk, because I fucked you so well." He pressed his thumb against your clit, and you moaned loudly. As if to prove a point, he rubbed his thumb harshly. You grabbed his shoulders and dug your nails into his skin as he added even more pressure. There was a strange mix of pain and pleasure in his touch, and you wanted more.