Chapter Twelve

'Oh Allah take me out of darkness and into the light.' Unknown

Aishas pov

Something is wrong! I know, the moment he locked his self in that room, in fact he has been behaving weirdly since at my mums house, and lets not forget how he ignored me the whole ride home.

I knew he wanted to surprise me with something, cause he said something along the line "...so we'll come back early." But that also didn't happen, something is wrong with him. But how the hell will i know if he lock his room.

Childish.

I went upstairs and knock on his door once, twice, trice and for the fourth time I decide to go to my room since he is not willing to answer me. I wonder if he is really 27.

27? Not sure.

Gotta ask his mum for his birth certificate.

I walk to my room and took a long nice shower and change into my casual wears, guess it is gonna be a long night, i blow dried my hair and sat on my bed hugging my legs to my chest. Is it weird that i am missing Hamad?

Yup! Totally.

I sat in that position for what seems like forever thinking about Hamad, this will count as our first fight, i am not including the first day.

Imagine our first fight but i don't even know what i did, stop thinking too hard..

I am not, right?

Yes totally.

"We both know you're not a mind reader..."

"....I know how we look."

"Don't look at me like that..."

"Yes you my dear wifey."

"...may we hold each others hand as we enter paradise.."

I smiled at that thought, imagine reuniting in Jannah with your loved ones?

I didn't know I was crying, till a tear drop out of my eye and fell on my hand.

Memories are the most hurtful things in life, call my crazy but bro this is our first real fight, gotta think stupid.

Screw Memories, freaking screw them.

Time for some drama, haha!

I stood up and walk towards his room, it is still locked that means Hamad is still angry at me, for something i don't know. "Hamad open up please, we can sort out whatever the issue is, I beg you.." My voice crack at the end, and I hate being weak, but i think that's a bit late for that cause he has witnessed my weakness not once, not twice and honestly i don't mind no more, because-

Because he is my husband, and now i am trying to recognize him as one.

Just husband?! My subconscious mind questions.

Yeah right.

Alright fine, I think i am falling for this childish man, Hamad why can't you see that i am head over hells for you?

Right now i am a crying mess, love is stupid, I promise not to love anybody after Sulaiman, but somehow that husband of mine managed to break the walls.

I walk downstairs to get a cup of water and thankfully Halsey isn't there, cause my eyes are bloodshed due to the crying. I wash my face, drank water and walk back to my room.

In order to forget about Hamad I call my sister Sumayya, I learnt that she's two months pregnant and i didn't even congratulate her.

She pick the call after two rings. "Assalamu Alaikum sis, you forgot about me after you married Hamad, right? Not fair Aisha, i bet he is taking good care of you, for you to forget your fav sister." She says in one breathe. She's a talk active.