Chapter Fourty One

"And make not your own hands contribute to (your) destruction; but do good, Allah loves who do good." Quran: 2:195

Hamads pov

"Eid Mubarak to you too my son." My mum says with a small smile, i smiled back at her.

Ramadan went by in a blur and today's Eid-el-fitr, I pray to the Almighty to accept all our ibadahs and good deeds in shaa Allah.

We are presently on the Eid ground, all of our close family are here, looking all happy and smiling, it's the second Eid-el-fitr I'm celebrating with my gorgeous wife, Alhamdulillah.

My wife is laughing about Allah knows what her brother is telling her, she looks in my direction and i wink at her, she throws me a flying kiss.

"Taqabal minna wa minkum." Baba, Aishas dad said as he walk towards where we're all standing, and he kissed Mamas forehead, murmuring to her, "May we live long in shaa Allah to witness more eids."

"Ameen." We all said with a smile.

"Cutie is sleepy." Faisal says in a low voice to manal who is in her mothers arms, her head on her shoulders. "We woke up quite early today." Hanif says and bend a bit to kiss his daughters cheeks.

Baba cleared his throat, "Kids nowadays." Ummi said with an amused voice, "Ummi he kissed manals cheek." Summy whine, ummi chuckle, "I didn't say anything, did i?" She amusedly ask.

"Cat caught your tongue." Hisham whispers when summy didn't reply, Faisal and Aisha laughed, "You're so annoying." Sumayyah says to her brother before she turns her attention back to Faisal, "And you soon to be ango(groom) stop laughing."

"Ango in the making." Faisal shamelessly said, grinning from ear to ear, he is always more cheerful than he has ever been in his life nowadays, and i as his elder brother couldn't be more happier for him, his wedding is in shaa Allah in a weeks time, Yup! Time flies.

"You over excited groom lets get going, people might start visiting." Ummi says to him, "Groom to be, mother." He wink at her, she just shook her head at him, Aishas dad is laughing, "I like the energy my son." He smiled at him.

"Faisal get going." I said to him, he looks at me with a smile, i also smiled back and that's how we start parting ways, all of us walking towards our cars.

Once inside my car Aisha sigh and close her eyes, "You're tired already?" I ask her while pulling over and out of the Masjid.

"Yes and no, it's just super sunny." She says, drinking the water we bought earlier in the mosque. "Vitamin D my darling." I chuckle at her when she narrowed her eyes at me.

"It feels weird drinking water at this hour right?" She asks, i shrug, "Not to me, hand me over the bottle." I tell her and she giggle before she gives me the bottle.

The rest of the drive was spent in silence and now we're inside our compound, Aisha already by the main door.

We both enter our home with salaam, Halsey answered us with a smile.

She has already set the table for us, aren't we like the most luckiest couple ever?

We both sat down and start eating, "Mmm! Halsey is great." My wife says, I chuckle, "You're greater my baby." I say to her, she looks up and our eyes lock, she has the most beautiful eyes ever. "Do you have a map?" I ask her, without breaking the eye contact, it took her a while before answering, she blinked and says, "Huh!?"

"I said do you have a map?" I ask again with a gentle smile, "What map?" She confusedly ask, "I keep getting lost in your eyes, I'd love to have a map." I said to her, and wallah i mean it, i mean did you see her gorgeous eyes? Masha Allah.