Chapter Twenty Two

"Don't let one bad aspect of your life to determine your future." Tee

Sulaimans pov

She's married now.

She's a married woman, her status will be 'married' now.

She belongs to someone else now.

Wallah I can't believe this, I knew what I did was so wrong of me and super childish and I swear on my life I didn't know she married another guy that day.

She still looks exactly the same maybe with a little bit of weight, but still the same beautiful lady. I couldn't believe my eyes when i open the door and saw her, it was like, I was hallucinating, cause I do that a lot but this time it was really her, with her soft melodious voice.

When they left my younger brothers house, Adnan.
Adnan start talking to me more like preaching to me about what I did was wrong and I shouldn't have said all that as she's a married woman now and blah, blah blah.

I couldn't take it anymore when he kept repeating that she's a married woman, I stood up and literally ran to my room, yes I have a room in my brothers house, that's how close we are.

I close the door of my room and walk to stand by the window, staring at space and thinking about how I spent those 7 years of my life when dating Aisha, it kept playing in my head like a freaking movie.

From the very first day I met her, to the last day I saw her, i just couldn't stop the annoying memories, why the hell can't it stop?? I don't wanna relive those moments— I really don't. I slip down in a sitting position and hug my legs with my hands around my legs and my head ducked downwards.

My freaking head hurts, I don't wanna be seeing her face...why can't I? I didn't know I was crying till I feel the liquid on my hand.

The heck is wrong with me today? I don't normally cry, I can't remember the last time I cried, wallahi. But i am now, and over a fudging moved on girl, she moved on didn't she? She doesn't want me now does she? There isn't a chance of us getting back together now is there?

Just thinking about the fudging facts made my tears roll down in full force, I am biting my trembling lower lip to prevent me from sobbing.

"Suliam, look I've bought matching wrist watches for us." Aisha said when I pick her up from school, her voice instantly made me feel better.

I smiled at her and said, "Ouu lemme see." She giggles and brought it out of her bag, it is a white CK wrist watch, she hands me mine while clasping hers, i clasped mine too. It really is the same, she cooed and brought out her phone.

"Bring your hands closer to mine, this pic has to be perfect." I did as she said, and carefully not touching her, she took the pic on Snapchat and captioned it '#SuSha❤️🔐' and posted it, it is actually our ship name.

I smiled at how cute and carefree she looked.

"Thank you so much baby, I love it. It's really beautiful." I said, feeling the strong urge to caress her cheeks, she smiled back and said, "Anything for you my love." I grin from ear to ear, I love how she calls me that, I feel like the most luckiest bastard in the whole universe to have Aisha in my life.

"Stop smiling like a creepy man." She says while laughing, she genuinely look happy today, and I couldn't be more happier. In shaa Allah I'll always make her happy, especially when I officially make her mind.

"Whatever, so how are you?" I ask her, while driving out of their school, Nile university has lots of students mehn.

"I'm good, happy even, Alhamdulillah." She answers while closing her eyes, but the smile never leaving her face. I smiled too, her smile is too contagious for my liking, i am not the type of guy that normally shows emotion.

"I'm happy you're happy, cause your happiness lies on mine." I sincerely said, she open her eyes looking in my direction smiling too.

"Love you Suliam na. How are you?"

"By Allah I love you more baby na, I'm fine, thanks for asking."

The thing I love the most about our relationship is the respect we have for each other, our relationship is not your normal 'dating life' ours is more of best friends than lovers, we teach each other stuffs, we advise each other, we help each other so yeah! I really can't wait to make her mine, soon in shaa Allah.

"A penny of your thoughts." Aisha asks snapping her fingers.

"M thinking about life when we're married." She smile and almost touched my face, "Soon Suliam, I promise."

"I know and I love you." I said.

I can't stop the sob now, not after remembering that day, it was on Wednesday 17th May, 2016. I freaking still have that watch, we promised each other that no matter what happened to the watch we'd still keep it with us.

I never knew a day would come that I'd believe the saying of 'Promise is just a word being said, but all promises are meant to be broken.' Well it's flipping true, she broke her promise just like she broke me. I loved her, heck I still do, I gave her the attention, love, care and everything just you name it, I sacrificed a lot for her, I did a lot of things that I hate doing but because she insist and she loves doing it, then I would do. But No! She has to go marry another MAN and look pass all the things I've done to her.

My jeans is wet because of my tears, they're cascading down my cheeks in full force, that I've stopped wiping cause it's of no use, they'd still fall no matter what.

"I'm sorry Sulaiman, and thanks for explaining to me after 10 months."

She said that earlier, and it hurts as hell, the meaning behind her words make me cry harder, I am legit shaking due to the sobs escaping my lips.

I don't care call me weak, cry baby, or whatever I do not care my girl's married to another man for 10 good months, do I really have a purpose to live? She was my life, and she's not with me now, so.. life's unfair.

Are you really considering suicide? Are you mad? If you really love her like you claim to, then you must be happy for her. My subconscious remind me.

Astagfurillah I shouldn't be thinking of suicide, islamically it's haram.

I don't think I can ever be happy for her, yes! I am this selfish, I don't— ugh! I don't know what to do, it hurts and it's hard for me to take in everything.

It's all my fault after all, I should have told her everything and we would have been married by now.

I stood up from my sitting position and strode to the bathroom, when I see my reflection through the mirror, I literally gasp, my eyes are bloodshot, like really really red, my nose is slightly pink, hell my whole face is slightly pink, and my lips are still trembling and tears are still flowing down i splash water on my face, I shouldn't have cried.

I wash my face, till my color start going back to normal and pee before going out of the restroom. Only one thing can make me feel better now, only one.

Alcohol.

I've never tasted it, but there's always a first time. I know it'll make me feel better and forget this shit of a life, my friends do drink and I watch in movies, so yeah it'll help.

I called my friend, Max and he sent me the address of the club he is now, I quickly went out of my brothers house and hop on my BMW X5 and drove to the club.

******

Chee💃🏽💃🏽 guess what? We're #19 in Muslims🎉🎉🎉💃🏽💃🏽 wallah i am so happy😭 thank you so much guys, really from the bottom of my heart I appreciate and love you all cuties.🌹

Short chapter huh? Oh no! Sulaiman,😫that's not the solution😭

And btw the Max isn't Hamads assistant, he a total different person.

Please do vote and comment.

Maleeka xx