THIRTY ONE

oops hehe i didnt update yesterday ::) i watched infinity war and omg i love it sm
ill probably rant abt it later

2019 UPDATE: i didnt like what was originally written here and im scared it could make some people uncomfortable, so i had rewritten it. please dont complain and enjoy 💜

____________

jimin had stepped out of the house, a hand running through his messy hair. the smell of fresh night air made him sigh in relief. being stuck in the stench if alcohol and sweat didn't do jimin very well, especially with how he felt at the moment.

music was still blasting from inside the house but it was like his ears chose to block them out and focus on the soft breeze of the night wind. he felt as if his entire world was turning slowly. the others were probably wondering where he went. he promised he was just gonna get more drinks but it was just an excuse to have some time to himself.

he was experiencing extreme waves of emotions being forced into him all at the same time. it was quite overwhelming, honestly. but jimin knew how to deal with it. life wasn't exactly so good the past months, but to finally feel some fun and relaxation made jimin so.. happy.

having met yoongi made him so happy. he didn't know his life would turn for the better like that. it's as if the weight on his shoulders were removed, just by the company of one black haired boy who liked holding hands, offered to buy him food all the time, and more. it was so relieving.

jimin usually knew what to do in situations like this, but his thoughts were all blocked up. yoongi had such a huge effect on him and it's got jimin all messed up, but in a good way. he was incredibly thankful to have met yoongi. he didn't want to admit it, but he felt as if he was in love.

he didn't realize that at first. but now?

he does.

____________

a/n:

hihi so infinity war is an actual masterpiece directed by god himself. i seriously just want to rant abt it but im afraid ill give spoilers to those who hasnt watched it yet.

so yeah see you in the next chapter!!