FOURTY

um the bbmas performance was gREAT I LOVE MY BABIES SO MUCH:(

___________

"holy shit, i'm actually kinda scared."

yoongi chuckled mischievously as they stepped inside the building, his hands on jimin's back so he could lead him properly to the actual destination. he blindfolded him to make sure it was much more of a surprise.

"don't worry i've got you." the elder answered. he already had the lock and the marker, all he needed left were the words. see, he may have planned and mapped out the whole trip, but what he didn't do is prepare what words to say to jimin. he didn't want to end up looking like an idiot once they got there. it would ruin everything.

"you always do.." jimin mumbled sweetly and yoongi felt his heart leap at the words. he was so close to just telling him right then and there, but he wanted it to be perfect.

just a little more yoongi, be patient.

an hour or two passed and finally, they were just one more step away from the tower. yoongi wasted so much money on getting a ticket to a cable car and everything else just for jimin, it made him so nervous stepping out of the cable car and into the same ground where the tower was.

that was where yoongi intended on confessing.

"i can't believe you're doing this yoongi hyung," jimin spoke up, so eager to just rip off the blindfold covering his eyes. he was excited, that was for sure. "i wanna see."

"just wait a bit more."

he led him through the crowds of people and to the metal fences, where they were to place their own lock. just the thought of it made yoongi so anxious.

little did he know jimin felt the same way.

"okay, i'm taking the blindfold off now okay?" yoongi asked and the younger nodded. he untied the blindfold and once it was off, jimin's eyes immediately went wide with awe. he looked around the surroundings, making sure he was actually where he thought he was.

"h-hyung.."

"yeah?"

"this is amazing!" jimin almost knocked yoongi over when he hugged him. it was a warm and genuine hug, and yoongi wanted to just stop time so he could stay there. but sadly, yoongi had something else to take care of.

"y-yeah, i have something to tell you," the black haired boy brought up and jimin turned to face him, a smile still on his face. by the sound of that, jimin couldn't help but feel scared and nervous for what he had to say.

he didn't expect it would be like this.

"jimin, remember when i first talked to you?" he asked and jimin nodded, the memory so clear as if it happened just yesterday. "i didn't like you before, well, since you kept blocking me." jimin smiled sheepishly.

"but as we got to know each other more, i realized how much of a nice person you actually are. and that's one of the things i like the most about you." he pointed at the younger's chest, and jimin gulped, still confused as to what he was trying to imply.  "and because of that, i'm gonna tell you this now."

jimin's heart was racing.

yoongi swallowed the lump in his throat.

"jiminie, i like you and god, you don't know how badly i just want to jump off the tower right now. i'm so nervous.." he huffed, words quick and voice low. as he said those words, he reached into his pocket and got out the padlock and marker with a smile. jimin gasped and followed yoongi as he made his way to the fence. "please tell me how you feel because it would be really embarrassing if i wrote our names here and you don't like me back." yoongi panicked and jimin laughed.

he hugged the elder again, laying his head on the crook of his neck. "i like you too," yoongi brought his arms up to hug him back. jimin wanted to stay in the spot forever and just feel the warmth of the elder against him. "this feels like a proposal."

"i wish it was." yoongi muttered as he wrote their names on the padlock. jimin giggled cutely and watched as the black haired boy unlocked the padlock, connecting it to the metal fence in front of him. "there."

jimin looked at it with pure happiness visible in his eyes. and yoongi smiled, taking jimin's small hand in his and grasping it tightly.

"now that we're here," he rubbed the back of his neck. he looked up to meet jimin's dark brown eyes and he spoke. "be mine?"

"absolutely."

END

END.

____________

this is shit im sorry also this is the last chapter whoops

look,, i'm not good in these type of confessions things and i made it sound like an actual proposal like jimin said kaksjsjsj

im really hungry

thank you for reading this far!! ily!!

and i dont actually ship yoonmin that much anymore😞✊🏻👊🏻 yoonseok is getting in my head !!  but i wrote this when i still liked yoonmin so yeah that's that

this is the end!! i'm lazy that's why i ended it so early!!

this has been great, i enjoyed writing this book.

linked signing off!