©Π∆¶†£® ÏÏ

Get Some by Ghosted
Please listen to the music, don't mind the video... Lol. 😂😅
~~

Chapter 2

- What could he be?

I stared at him to observe him more. Yes, he was still stark naked but I made sure to avoid looking below his navel. And he also seemed to be proud of his nakedness since he never even made any effort to find something to coverup with, but only curled up and went to sleep.

I turned away from him as heat crept up to my cheeks then I flew off into the clouds. How am I going to be accompanied by this man when he'll be naked all the time? He needs some clothes...

I continued to fly, heading towards the city which was pretty far away, but I could make it- Wait!

I stopped then grasped my collar, deep in thought, What was I doing? Ever since I settled down in that small opening, I never left it for anything... So, why was I leaving it now? He's just company. Why would I care about his habits? It was a habit to stay naked...

And, I didn't want to see him naked!

Just like that, I was standing in the sky for a long while, arguing with myself. It took some time but I finally made a decision.

He needed to coverup.

I landed gracefully on a roof then made myself invisible.

"Învîçîbal."

Then I jumped from the side and headed towards a clothes store that happened to be nearby. I walked behind a teenage girl as she went inside then shuffled off into a corner where no one would see me.

"Vāçîbal." I mumbled, and my magic disappeared, making me visible again.

I walked out from the corner, looking around first before targeting some male clothing which I thought would fit him then, feeling motivated, I picked a few for myself.

I went to an unoccupied changing room for some privacy and casted a cloning spell on them and one by one, I placed the clones back where I took the real ones. With that, I grinned, pleased with myself.

"Tëlåpøta dëstīñø Shylôm çlërîn."

The air shifted around me as I transported back to the place I called home.

Why I didn't just teleport to the store in the first place, you ask? Because it takes a lot of magic, and now, I'm exhausted! I had used too much energy for the day already and its nearly noon.

I laid back in the soft grass, letting the clothes scatter about the place. The scalding sun rays gazed at my body, staring down at me with literal heat and I rolled away into the thick bushes to hide.

And that again, why hadn't I built a hut and I had been living in the opening for a month now?! Well, even though the sun is hot, I hate the shade. It's cool, but I draw most of my energy from the sun and it is not like there isn't a crystal blue pond in the middle of the field where I could always relax.

I sighed, staring up at the clouds, wishing that the day would never end. I hate the dark so much.

Unconsciously, my head turned to the side where my eyes zeroed in on my company, lying in the grass and snoring away. But, I had him now...

I abruptly slapped myself in the face. What?! I didn't even know him! I didn't even know what he is and neither did I know his name! Then fear gripped my chest, suppose this was all a trap?!

I hid my face in my palms. I was doing it again! Being a scaredy cat! I rolled around in frustration, back and forth, flattening the grass beneath me.

"Hey, fae!"

I snapped upwards then whipped my head in his direction. He was standing tall, holding up a few pieces of clothing, in his naked glory and I immediately turned away, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Where'd you get these?" He asked, with a slight chuckle.

"From the city. What ever can fit you is yours." I said, keeping my eyes away from him.

"You got me clothes? You don't like my nakedness? I thought you would be pleased to see me like this everyday."

My face reddened even more, but at the same time, I got embarrassingly upset at the lot of unfamiliar emotions he was causing me to feel. I shot a spike of magic at him and it hit him in the left shoulder. It wasn't made to pierce his skin. It was just a touch of magic so it burst into specks after smashing into his shoulder. He still winced at the force it hit him with and I pointed a daring finger at him.

"Don't test me." I said through gritted teeth before flying up into the clouds. I might be scared all the time but because I'm a faery, it doesn't matter, it's just in my nature to have a bad temper; easily annoyed and upset. My innocent looks with blonde shoulder length hair and a midthigh length dress woven from magic and vines is just a cover up. All faeries are monsters...

He raised an eyebrow at me then turned away, still massaging his shoulder and I did my magic thingy -I don't waste my time in making up names for my tricks- clasping my hands together in a loud clap and drawing energy from the sun.

"Hey! Aren't you hungry?!" He called to me and I dropped to my feet.

"Faeries don't get..." I trailed off. Remember, I told myself, don't compare yourself to the others.

I began again, "I don't get hungry. I feed by drawing energy from the sun, as you can see."

He looked at me flatly, "So, you wouldn't like to try eating something one day? To mingle with your taste buds."

I paused, staring the living crap out of him. Is that suppose to be a sexual joke?

"No." I stated bluntly, then brushed pass him to gather the scattered clothing.

He shrugged, "Suit yourself!" Before jogging off.

I stared after him as he leaped unto the long trunk of a guava tree, then climbed up with ease, using the branches to pull himself up. His muscles flexed and expanded when he squat, flexed and pounced and I felt my heart flip in my chest.

"I can feel your stare, fae!" He yelled and I quickly collected myself and continued to gather the clothes.

The way he moved so freely without straining himself during his climb was so, I have never used this word before, but, it was so attractive... Blush crept up to my face again and I shrieked, fairy dust burst from my pores then sprinkled to the ground and I fell to my knees feeling drained for the second time today. That had never happened before...

But I still don't know what he is...

What is he?!

~~

A/N: Vote and Comment.
Skip/Scroll for the next chapter.