©Π∆¶†£® ÏX

Him and I by Hasley ft.
G-Eazy

~~
In this chapter, I hope you don't get confused. Remember in Ahsîela's words, I explained that at midnight, during a crescent moon, the soul takes over the body and moves around with one goal; to find the other half and mate.

But, don't worry, it won't be anything too serious. They won't actually mate.

~•~
Sorry for the confusion. I have decided to let the mature scenes stay in my  so it's back in and won't be removed again.

~~

Chapter 9

- I was sitting on the toilet cover with my elbows on my knees and my face in my palms. I had already made sure that the bathroom door was locked and I was just... waiting. For midnight to come.

I was staring into nothing. Maybe watching the light from outside the window reflect from the knob of the door absentmindedly.

I felt when it happened. It's like, there was a sudden shift in my body and I was instantly blocked out and sent to the cold darkness of my mind.

A few minutes passed before I finally felt my body move on its own, rising slowly from our seat on the toilet cover, then walking...

I couldn't tell where we were walking. I couldn't see anything. My soul was moving me around, it hummed from the magical power drawn from the crescent.

My right hand grasped a cold round object, then turned it, but it didn't budge... I sighed in relief.

It turned again and the same results were shown. Again and again and again! My soul seemed determined.

With a grunt, the knob turned furiously and a loud snap echoed in the bathroom. I gasped, but my mouth didn't actually move, and with a single tap, the door flew open.

I began to pace mentally. Oh no... Suppose my half is across the continent? I'll never get there and probably wake up in the middle of nowhere!

My feet moved my body forward and we stepped through the doorway, taking a left. We moved straight ahead again, grasping onto another cold, round object. And with a turn, it opened.