Chapter 4 | Virgin Eyes

Why are turtles green and not blue?

I deliberately thought about it as I rinsed off the suds left from lathering my hair.

The cold water welcomed me nicely as I changed the temperature to leave my hair silkier.

"Jesus Christ, I'm surprised I'm not bald yet." I muttered, picking up the loose strands of blonde hair and tossing it, drying myself off.

I looked around, impressed with the design of the overall layout.

The designer clearly took my favorite color into perspective, painting the walls a bright red that meshed beautifully with the tile flooring. The shower was to the left of the walkway and the little table sinks as perfect to get ready with.

Bracing myself for the cold, I dropped my town and began to slip on my undergarments

"Fuck." I mumbled, realizing I had forgotten a set of clothes.

Quickly, I rushed out, shuffling through the closet for and ideal set of clothes.

"This should do." I grinned, deciding on a pair of jeans and a white tight-fitting cami.

I placed the clothes on the bed before fiddling with my bra clasp so that the devil known as underwire wouldn't choke the hell out of me

"This is— damn." A voice muttered.

I turned around to see 3 pairs of eyes all staring at me, two of which had their mouths hanging open.

"Can I help you guys?" I asked, grabbing my jeans and sliding them on.

I wiggled a bit, struggling to get them up past my ass.

Jeans weren't went to be that comfortable anyways.

I turned back around yet again but I was met with my brother attempting to cover up the other two sets of eyes and muttering the lines along 'hurry up and put on some clothes'.

"What? Y'all never seen a girl in her underwear before?" I asked, amused at their lack of action.

I slipped on the white cami and walked over to the boys before introducing myself to the unfamiliar face.