Time is up

Hey guys,

Just here to let you know that I will be taking down most of the chapters tonight. Only the prologue up til chapter 5 will be up.

I am officially on the 'Signed Author Program' with FicFun and Our lovely Surviving Kontantine is going to be edited and posted up on their platform by tomorrow. As much as you have loved it here, I would appreciate it alot if you guys could show me some love on the FicFun app or on their website (www.FicFun.com) because based on how well the book performs annually, at the end of the year, 3 best performed books gets published (as in a Hard. Copy. Published!!!!) can you even imagine having your very own copy of Surviving Kontantine in your hands?? I know I can.

Anyways, my pen name is still the same on the FicFun app, you can just type my name and it'll pop up.

It's been a lovely journey writing this book with you guys and I for one, I am grateful that I posted this story here because I got to share it with you all and I got the chance to interact with the most lovable, friendly and supportive readers, who I love to bits.

I think by now you must get pretty sick of me telling you guys that I love you, but I don't care (Lol.😂) I really do love u guys because if it wasn't for you guys then none of this would be possible. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

And let's get Surviving Kontantine published.

_______________________________________

I was meant to start updating the First chapter of book 2 this week. Unfortunately, due to TPP moving to inkitt with its advanced chapters and now SK going to FicFun exclusively, it's been tough and I haven't gotten the chance to do so.

So, starting next week I will be posting book 2 of SK here.

I still haven't gotten all of the covers, so by tomorrow if they're not in I'm just going to choose between what I already have.

By the way, you guys are super talented. I'm seriously having a hard time deciding.

Well, I guess that's it for now.

Take care fam.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.