Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(Musa's POV)

I look over to Salma, and see that she hasn't wiped the smile off her face. I have one hand holding her hand, and the other on the steering. I am taking her to Olive Garden, it's her favorite place to eat at. She has no idea how happy she's made me by marrying me, and now it's finally time to make a baby. She is the only one who knows how crazy I am about babies. We've been married for a month, and I wouldn't choose anyone else to be my wife. To be honest, I am confused about my feelings, I don't know if I have real feelings for her yet, but she is my friend, and she is a woman, and I will treat her the best I can. I know, most people will think that it's weird to be married to each other when we don't even have any feelings for each other, yet we are going to have to be intimate to have a baby. After Olive Garden, we are going to go home, and... try to have a baby for the first time.

(Salma's POV)

After we got home from Olive Garden, Musa immediately pulled me into a bedroom and we both decided it's time we try. I was shy and scared, but he promised he wouldn't hurt me, and that I should tell him to stop if I want to stop. Ya Allah, please let us get pregnant on the first try. I am married, I have a job, I am ready to have a child.