Issues

"Wait wait wait back up." WheelJack vented when Bumblebee buzzed a protest and a made 'back up' motion.

"What kid. And keep quiet I don't want her waking up and running off." He grunted softly, glancing to the sleeping, clean and bandaged teen on the couch.

"You SAVED her before she fell off a cliff? Not just any cliff to be exact, but the cliff that OUR base is stationed in. Who's name is apparently Suicide peak?!" WheelJack shook his head a first.

"I saved her yes. But she intentionally fell, she wanted to die. From what she's said everyone thinks she's dead."

"Besides. She needs help, and aren't we suppose to help and protect humans?" Bulkhead intervened, nudging his friend. The latter grumbled and gave a nod of agreement, glancing over to make sure the Human in question was still there and hadn't left.

"Yes but not to the extent that you two are talking about!" Ratchet hissed crossing his arms.

"What you're talking about is completely out of the question!" He snapped.

"She's a kid. She's a kid in need and she's going through exactly what the scout did but you're turning her away." WheelJack countered this time, the throw back pulled a sputter and an angered look from the medic. Who went to snap back but stopped when Optimus put his servo on Ratchet's shoulder.

"WheelJack does have a point. And while here might not be the best place for her to stay we should not turn someone in need away." Optimus said gently before looking to Wheeljack.

"She may stay. However WheelJack you will be responsible for her. Now please the both of you find some fore ground." Optimus asked lifting his hand while WheelJack gave a thankful nod and looked to Ratchet.

"Agree to disagree?" He asked while Ratchet snorted and nodded.

"Mmmnuh." All gazes looked over to the couch when the teen groaned awake. Slowly sitting up and rubbing her face into the blanket around her waist.

"Fuck. Note to self, eat before attempting to climb suicide peak. Fatigue is not fun the next day." She rasped, voice hoarse from screaming and crying before she met WheelJack. Giving a stretch and a yawn she gave a small shake of her head and yawned again. WheelJack smirked at the teen amused as she scrubbed her face again before throwing it off. She swung her legs over the couch and stood, stumbling and gripping the couch with a hand to her head.

"Damn it..." She croaked, she turned and shuffled around the couch, clutching at it as she moved.

"I'm gunna take a guess that you don't remember makin' it to the top." WheelJack chuckled, heading over when she stopped, finally opened her eyes and looked at him. He watched something spark in her eyes before she looked down brokenly.

"... I do... Thought it was a dream at first... Where'd fowler go?" She asked softly, looking up at him slightly then seeing the rest.

Skylar tensed and shrunk a little under their gazes with a whimper. Fumbling she grabbed the blanket from the couch and wrapped it around her tightly. Shuffling away from WheelJack and the other bots scared while WheelJack rolled his optics.

Skylar gave a squeak as WheelJack reached and lifted her up. Using the same soft timid touch he had used the day before as he settled her in front of his chest plates and cupped in his servos. Turning he headed over to the other Autobot's.

"Kiddo, this is team Prime. Optimus Prime, the leader. Arcee the only autobot femme currently and a warrior. Ratchet, the medic. You already know BulkHead, he's an ex-wrecker. And lastly the scout Bumblebee." WheelJack introduced them all while she hunkered down and waved timidly. Squirming to hide behind WheelJack's servos when Optimus stepped forwards.

"Hello little one." Skylar shrunk scared and did everything to avoid his optics.

"H-hi..."she murmured taking to burying her face into WheelJack's digit.

"WheelJack has been assigned your guardian little one. We will also be asking the other children to set up a room for you." Skylar jumped up, finally locking her eyes with the prime's optics in, terror reflecting in her own.

"W-who at the other humans?" She asked, both hands curling tightly and shaking hard. Optimus blinked startled at her reaction and watched as WheelJack settled her over his spark with a digit rubbing her head softly.

"Jack, Rafael and Miko." He said while she released a shaking breath of relief.

"R-right.... O-okay..." She forced a swallow to hold back the tears and scared sobs that threatened to bubble up inside of her.

Everything started feeling small, too small and tight. There wasn't enough room-!

She needed room-!

"Help-!" Was her last word before everything spiraled black, and white and gold flashed across her vison.