fourteen🌸

Dedicated to aunty Aydahhh 😗😗 chiickadeee ❤❤ check out her books wallahi you won't regret it😉

Nigeria, Gombe state.
Haneesa's POV.

                The sun shines brightly as I walk around my house admiring each and every furniture and piece. Maami really did go overboard with the furniture and all, my side has a three master bedroom, spacious kitchen, two living room, lobby and all was of great high quality of furniture. My favourite is the kitchen cause it was red and black. The backyard too was breath taking with well trimmed flowers (roses to be specific) and a swing just for enjoying a breezy evening and getting lost in your thoughts.

Now someone will say I'm famzing just cause I'm married

Now someone will say I'm famzing just cause I'm married.. Oya nah go and get a loaded man and marry too, who is stopping you.

I bought out my phone and logged into Snapchat taking snaps of the backyard. Yauwah! Immediately after I posted it people started congratulations me wishing me a married life, some who I rarely talk to said they would visit soon and I laugh rolling my eyes, loooool sunga gida mai kyau. Shegu! Sai kunzo.. adda and my friends left immediately after eating breakfast, surprisingly I didn't cry but I was so sad. Adda Hayri gifted me a box full of 'dangerous' lingerie according to her, I made scene saying I don't need it and she winked saying you will thank me later.

As if, kiss my ass Adda na.

The door bell rings and I jeyjelly walk to the door in my best composed new bride manner, yes I practiced how to walk when Ahmaad went out earlier. Naji laugh all you want but what was I suppose to do? I was bored and I know no one yet.

"Amaryaaaaaaa!" The person yelled jumping himself on me, I laugh nervously trying to breathe cause the person's hold on me was too tight.

Tohhh.

"Hey" I coughed awkwardly as she let's me go.

"Sorry, sowieeee. I didn't mean to strangle you to death" she laughed entering even before I invited her in and I smile being nice shrugging it off with 'it's okay' I take into the woman's appearance, she is a bit taller than I with chapped lips, cute smile and chubby cheeks, she was slim and if you looked closer it would seem as if she is glowing.. You kekuma Haneesa, uwar sa Ido.

"Amarya I've been talking since where are you lost at?" She snapped her fingers across my face and I smile shyly.

"Sorry, inna wuni"

"Lafia dear and if Ahmaad haven't shown you my picture already and told you my name let me introduce myself, I am Inbihaj, Salman's wife, his cousin" she explained and I ohh-ed.