sixteen🌸

Nigeria, Gombe state.

            It has been a month since Haneesa and Ahmaad have gotten married and things were working out perfectly, the night she came home she found her living room covered in red heart shaped balloons, and petals all around with a big I am sorry banner, she had jumped on her husband who smiled covering her with kisses. That night they made love to each other forgetting about Ummah or anything else in the world.

Abba got into his first fight with Ummah because of the way she treated Haneesa and since that day she vowed to make Haneesa's life ten times more than she intended to and truly she stuck to her words.

Haneesa on the other endured all the pains her mother in law caused for her and cried her self to sleep during the day when Ahmaad was away for work and before he comes back she will freshen up and cook for him hiding her pains away from him.

Now back to the couple..

Haneesa's POV

"Are you sure we've packed everything?" I asked Ahmaad for the tenth time and he sigh stuffing his phone charger in my handbag.

"Yes darling, yessss" he replies and I sigh nervously. Abba flew home yesterday night and informed everyone that we will be going to Duku (a town here in Gombe) cause Hajiya (Ahmaad's grandmother) has summoned everyone. We will be staying in the family house which according to Ahmaad was bigger than this mansion and we might stay for a month or so... Sha me I am excited cause Inbihaj is also going and that means we will be close by, yipeee! I won't be lonely Ashe..

"Are we going with your car or mine?" I asked him straightening my skirt

"Nah, we are going with the family bus. The road is bad and we don't want to damage our cars" he said eyes locked on his phone, I nod my head grabbing my phone also and summarizing everything to Amtullah whose only concern was if I will get signal to call her..

Make sure to carry your laptop.. Kai I don't want my poor baby to die from boredom kinji koo? -Amtullah💕

She texted and I laughed making Ahmaad give me the who the hell are you talking to look.

"It's Amtullah" I roll my eyes.. Geez I've got myself one overprotective hubby Allah. The door bell rings and I opened it to see Zubaina yelling for us to run or they will go and leave us.

"Yaya Ahmaad see how you are behaving as if you don't know Abba, he will go and leave us all fah" she said dragging my hand and we start to run while Ahmaad yell for Zuby to slow down cause he doesn't want her to injure his wife. Awwnh babyyy!

"Auzubillah, why are you guys running like someone is following you?" A woman who I have seen once during my Fulani day said shaking her head in disbelieve, I recognize her as Inbihaj's mother in law (aunty Rahma whom they fondly call mommy)

"Mommy we thought you guys will go and leave us that's why" Zubaina said as we both tried to catch our breaths, we turn around when we heard Ahmaad yelling Zubaina's name and burst out into laughter, he was covered in mud from head to toe as Zubaina hide behind mommy.

"DanAllah mommy save me, shikenan this man will kill me today" she said dramatically and I laugh but keep shut when he glared at me.

"Haidar lafia?" Mommy laughed

"This two girls cause all this, Zubaina keep hiding kinji? we will meet later" he threatened

"Don't touch my baby for me"

"Mommy see what she diddddd" he whined and I clean his face with my veil dabbing the mud under his eye.

"Sorry toh" I pacified knowing very well he will complain about this to me through out the journey..

"Awwwwwwwn" mommy and Zubaina cooed making me blush in embarrassment, I even forgot mommy is here.

"Haidar go and take a quick shower before the rest come out, you know your father won't wait for you" mommy said and he nod his head dragging my hand saying he needs help. They both laugh at us as we walk back to our side with our hands entangled.

"Ban san karya.. Which help do you need?" I ask as he remove his T-shirt dropping it on the floor. Why are boys so messy? Ugh! I bend down and carry the shirt throwing it in the laundry basket.

"Toh waye zai mun wanka. (So who will bathe me?)" He pouted removing his pants and I feel my cheek hit up.

"Don't be a big baby" I scoffed entering the bathroom and getting the bathtub ready for him, he wraps his hand around my waist making butterflies full my stomach.

"A-aahmaad" I stammered when he nibbled on my ear lobe dangerously.

"Hmm"

"Not now" I try to reason but he wouldn't budge, did I mention he is a sex freak? He twirls me around lowering his soft pink lips to meet mine, the kiss was slow and passionate and before I knew it.. It turned into something more than just a kiss, his hand snuck around my blouse and somehow removed it. and there we are standing in the bathroom with Ahmaad half naked while I am only in my black lacy bra and skirt.

"Haneesa!! Ahmaad!!!!" Someone yelled making me push Ahmaad inside the bathtub.

"Inalilahi waina ilahi rajiun" I shrieked as the voice comes closer.

"Anee what the?" He groaned laughing.

"This is all your fault" I said sticking out my tongue at him like a five year old would do, I quickly put my blouse on and walk out of the bathroom to the living room where Inbihaj was munching on an apple.

"We are leaving, you and that your hubby should be fast" she said and I nod my head. We talked for a while before Ahmaad comes out dressed in a cream Kaftan, he looked breathtaking with his gorgeous smile pasted on his face.

"Muje koo?" He asked and I nod my head grabbing my veil, we lock the house and said our supplications before leaving for the now full bus.

"After you mi lady.." Ahmaad says in a fake French accent and I laugh ignoring everyone's stares and awwns entering the full bus but I didn't miss the deadly glare Ummah sent towards my way.

Shit is going down in Duku..

***    ***

I wasn't planning on updating but I had to cause of a beautiful soul who pleaded with me, @hauweebaby this one is for you darling❤ wallahi I am suffering from a massive headache nowadays but I'll try my best to update frequently.

And heyyyy guyssss if your not following my IG account go follow now cause we are having a heated session whether or not I should write loving Ammah book two.

What do you say???

Vote, comment and share💕💕💕