Forty nine🌸

Hello!! It's me.......

I don't know what is wrong with me nowadays😤😩😩😩

Pray for me to get back my zeal😭😭😭😭

****

Mubarak watch as she enters the room elegantly dressed in a navy blue lace. A white veil was draped over her head as she walk down eyes cast down, a light faint blush was on her face as she stop right before him. He couldn't stop staring at her, she was beautiful Ma Shaa Allah.

"Assalam Alaikum Mrs Mubarak" he greet moving closer to making the goosebumps appear on her skin.

She looked away shyly, "Wa'alaikum Salaam Mr Mubarak"

He took her hands in his slowly bringing it to his lips as he placed a lingering kiss on them.

"Finally" he sigh in contentment. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this day habibty"

"The wait is over, it is official. Ya Rabb! This is unbelievable Mubarak" she cried and he wrap her in a tight hug.

"Don't cry princess, I don't ever want to see tears in your eyes. It breaks my heart" she sniffed closing her eyes and taking in his scent.

Wrapping her hand around his neck she moved backwards before taking in his appearance, he looked drop dead gorgeous in his blue Kaftan.

"Tell me I am not dreaming Mubarak, please"

He used his thumb to wipe away the tear that just fell from her eyes. "It is real princess. This is real. Me, you, together forever InshaAllah" he placed a tender kiss on her forehead.

"Insha Allah"

"I love you"

"I love you too Mubarak"

🍀🍀🍀

Adda Hayrah end the call before turning just to meet her husband who was giving her an accusing look, she ignored him and gulped hard. "Welcome back, I didn't hear you come in"

"What is the meaning of what you just did?" He asked calmly moving closer to her in the kitchen as he dismissed their daughters who were clinging onto him.

"You heard me? It's nothing! Forget it" she quickly replied while trying to finish preparing the salad.

"Hayrah don't test my patient! Why will you do that!?" He asked his voice louder now.

"The kids are in the living room, they might hear. And it was for her own good, Haneesa doesn't deserve someone like Ahmaad"

"Habibty who are you to decide if he is good for her or not? They are meant for each other since they are still together, if Allah wills they will separate if not they will be together till eternity" he said placing his hands on her shoulders.

"But..she is so innocent" she said admist tears

"She loves him Hayrah! How will you feel if someone tries to separate you and I?"

"God Forbid bad thing! Stop saying such thing!" She said violently pushing his hands off her.

"You see. Now tell me how will your sister feel if she learns that you lied to her! If she learns that Ahmaad never took back his ex wife instead it was a cook up story"

"Subhanalilaah! She will never trust me. I don't know what came over me wallahi, I am just tired Hamid, I am tired" she cried falling on her husband.

"I know you are habibty but InshaAllah it will get better"

"InshaAllah habibty, thank you"

"It's my duty Hayrah now call Haneesa and tell her the truth, the poor girl must be dead worried over there"

"I will tell her later, I need to compose myself and prepare how to tell her"

Before he could protest, her phone rang and she immediately checked the ID to see Haneesa's name boldly written.

"The time is now Hayrah" he smirked opening the fridge to get a bottle of water and she roll her eyes at him.

Quickly picking up the call, she placed it on her ear steadily. "Assalam Alaikum, it's Fareeda"

"Wa'aliakum Salaam, Fareeda? How are you?"

"Alhamdulilah. I felt the need to inform you about the tragedy that stuck us right now.."

"Innalilahi wa'ina ilaihi rajiun. Go on please.." She could feel the hard stare of her husband as he wait for her to receive the news.

"Haneesa passed out and she is now in the ICU, she is being operated on. The baby is coming but there are lot's of complications"

"Ya Rabbil Aalameen! But she still has a month to go! Oh Allah"

"Let's just pray for her InshaAllah I will keep you updated"

She managed to croak out a thank you before dropping the phone on the ground.

***

Ahmaad tried her phone for the hundredth time, he was getting frustrated and worried. Why won't she pick up?

He needed to hear her voice, he needed her soft voice to calm his beating heart.

He was in a time of need and only her could feel the void in his heart.

The door to his room opened slowly and Zubaina walked in slowly holding his daughter in her hand. He was finally discharged from the hospital and still needed to finish his therapy before he could go back to Gombe.

"Adda Munayarh just dropped her off, she said she will pick her up later in the evening" Zuby informed as she place her beside him. She was sleeping peacefully.

Ahmaad sigh, he didn't expect his life to turn out this way but there is nothing that can be done, Allah has already willed it and there is nothing he can do to change.

He felt bad for the little innocent being who won't grow up without her parents but he hope he made the right decision by agreeing to spend the day with her and she spends the day with her mother.

He can't be selfish not to give the child the fatherly love she deserves just cause she was a mistake. He couldn't be that heartless and mean.

"Yaaya she is so pretty MaaShaa Allah, she looks just like you" Zubiana cooed bringing him out of his thoughts.

"That she is MaaShaaAllah TabarakaAllah! She is mine after all" he bragged laughing as he pet her head lovingly.

"What are you going to name her?" She asked curiously

"I don't know yet, the naming ceremony isn't until in four days right?" He asked trying so hard to forget she is his and Munayarh's daughter but it was impossible. Even though the child looks nothing like Munayarh he can't help but feel her presence whenever he looked at his daughter.

"Yes" she replied and they fell silence both admiring the girl who was cozily sleeping next to her father.

"Zubaina I'm I doing the right thing?" He asked out of a sudden. "I'm I being fair to this little one?"

"As fair as you can be, I know you can never take Adda Munayarh back but at least you are taking responsibilities of her and the little one" she answered honestly.

"I hope so"

"I am going to help adda Biila and Adda Inbihaj cook dinner, if she wakes up just give me a call, I will make some milk for her and feed her that should sustain her before her mother comes to fetch her"

"Alright Adda Zubaina" he teased and she laughed.

"It is Aunty Zubaina fah"

"My bad" he laughed on until she exited the room.

Moving closer to his daughter he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead before smiling in happiness for the first time since he recovered,

Na'eemah (blessing).

He found her name cause she is a blessing in disguise.

And he loved her deeply..