Ch. 57: The Resistance

Use our secret safe tonight and are we out of sight. Will our world come tumbling down?Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Oh will the world stop caving in.

The Resistance- The Muse

TW: talks of rape

--

He pushes me against the bed, with me laughing to him. We just finished our shower. Ready and clean, but not for long considering he's been touchy since brushing our teeth. He pulls my chin to his lips. Kissing them gingerly.

We're both still very well nude, some water still damp on both of our heads of hair, but we simply don't care.

"Jake," I moan.

He lays on top of me deliciously. "You think you can handle some more." He mumbles against my lips.

I'm about to speak, but there's a knock at the door. Jake halts, but there's still a clear smile on his face, for what he wants to do to me next.

"Who is it?" Jake calls out, while pulling from me. He pulls on some boxers.

I sit up gleamingly. Jake throws me his shirt he wore earlier, and my underwear that lays lazily by the foot of the bed.

There's no reply from the other side. "Who is it?" Jake repeats.

No response.

Jake furrows his brows, confusion clear within himself. He looks through the peep hole.

"Who is it?" I ask him. I push my knees to my chin, having my arms wrap around them.

Jake steps back. "No ones there." He answers grimly.

Suddenly his phone goes off. It's on the table lamp. He nods to it, so I reach over to toss the phone to him.

As soon as his eyes lay on the screen, any happiness that was clear on his face earlier is now long gone. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"Put back on your clothes." He throws his phone back on the bed.

"What's wrong?" I repeat urgently, pulling on the dress I wore yesterday and today.

He looks at me, but more so to memorize how I look. "We fucked up."

"What-." There's another knock on the door, it's harder this time. More urgent.

"I'm sorry-."

"Jakey poo. Open the fucking door." The voice booms behind the door. It's deep and hard. I've heard of this voice, and yet at the same time I haven't.

My eyes are wild but blurry. I can't see, or feel anything in that moment. All I can do is sit in solemn. We lost.

Game over.

I can tell Jake's about to cry, but instead he puts back on his sunglasses that lay on the dresser next to the door.

He opens the door, and it feels like an eternity passes when the door is a crack. Jake pokes his head out. "Hey." His voice is quiet.

"Wider please." The voice condescending at the least. Like he knows he has power over Jake than anything.

Jake opens it a bit wider, but the man pushes it wide open, causing the door knob to hit the wall, making a clear dent into it. I blink away my tears that are forming on the corners of my eyes.

JC.

He looks way different. His perfect smile is now in a smirk formation. Two bigger men stand next to him, and they look familiar too. Tame and Grayson. I thought they liked Jake, or at least liked Alice. Maybe there way too in deep to stop anything from coming.