twenty-five : they belong to your eldest brother

late update!! i'm so sorry but enjoy!

benson and i have spent a week at lisa's house and i couldn't be more grateful towards the whole family. they dealt with my mood swings and cravings. each and every night, i felt bad to wake ethan up in the middle of the night because i wanted to eat something.

today is the day when benson and i are going to stay over at mom's place. it's been a while since the last time i actually slept at the home where i grew up and i really want to stay there for a while. i planned to go to germany for a surprise visit for grayson during his last week there. of course, i'm bringing benson along.

maybe martin too. because grayson doesn't let me be away from martin.

i had packed our bags and got ready to go to mom's place. mom actually had made plans to meet up with the wedding planner at home. they're going to decide on our wedding things. i'm just going to be there to tell them whether i liked it or not.

"mommy." benson called as he walked into the room we were staying in which is grayson's room with a pout on his face.

"yes, my dear? what's wrong?" i questioned, opening my arms wide.

he walked into my arms and wrapped his arms around my waist. there was no answer from benson but i hear soft sniffles. i looked down to see benson crying quietly against my chest.

"baby, what's wrong? tell me why you're crying, benson." i said softly.

he pulled away from me and looked at me with red eyes and nose and puffy cheeks.

"i-i miss daddy, mommy. i want to s-see him." he stuttered.

"okay, do you want to see him now?" he nodded his head.

i looked at my phone and reached out for it. it is almost 1 pm so grayson is most probably back at his hotel room. i unlocked my phone and went on my contacts and scrolled down to his name. i clicked on grayson's name and then, the facetime icon.

connecting to grayson ❤️...

after a few seconds, his face popped up on the screen and a wide smile appeared on my face.

"hey, grayson. how are you today?" i questioned, waving a little.

"hey, gorgeous. i'm fine. what about you? everything okay?" he asked back.

"yeah, everything's fine. except for one thing."

"why? what happen? did something happen to sunshine? are you okay?" he panicked, getting off his bed and started pacing in his room.

"no, grayson." i said, giggling a little, he relaxed a little.

"then? what's that one thing that's not fine?"

i turned the camera towards benson and said, "our little man misses you. he wants to see you."

benson turned his head from my chest. when he saw grayson on the screen, his eyes lit up and i'm very glad that he's happy to see his dad. i handed my phone to benson before picking him up from the floor and placed him on my laps.

"hello, daddy!" he squealed in excitement.

"hello, kiddo! you miss me?"