1. i love you (YoonMin)

In Which Jimin Needed Someone To Cuddle and Yoongi Needed Someone To Love.
---
"Hyung~!" Jungkook whisper shouted into Jimin's ear, making the elder protest loudly, swatting the makane away,

"Hyung, listen. TaeTae and I are going out" Jungkook said, Jimin opened his eyes a bit and grimaced,

"Where is Hobi hyung?" He asked, his voice was groggy,

"He hasn't come from Y/n's place yet" He replied, Jimin reached out to grab the alarm clock, eyes widening at the time,

"Kookie! It's fricking two in the morning" He whined, Jungkook rolled his eyes at his hyung as he waved goodbye.

Jimin groaned, trying to get back to sleep, "trying" being the key word, he tossed and turned unable to get back to sleep.

Rolling out of his bed he tip toed his way out the room and made a beeline to a particular room.

Yoongi had just fallen asleep, after a long night of song writing, when he heard the door click open. He groaned as he turned around only to find a sleepy Jimin at his door. His heart skipped a bit when he saw his favourite dongsaeng. Jimin rubbed his eyes sleepily.

"Hyung, can I sleep with you" He asked, Yoongi smiled softly at Jimin, pulling up his covers so that Jimin could crawl underneath them.

Jimin's small hands wrapped around Yoongi's waist, his head pressed against Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi stiffened a bit, He knew Jimin was a fan of skinship and that Jimin needed someone to hold on to when he wanted to sleep.

He sighed at he ran his hand through the younger's silky hair. The younger sighed happily at the contact and snuggled closer.

When was it that Yoongi actually fell for Jimin?

The first time he saw him? Nah. Yoongi never believed in love at first sight.

Maybe it was probably when Jimin first told him "I love you"

It happened during his birthday....but Jimin probably never meant it anyways.

Yoongi's eyes flitted over to Jimin's face, his eyes were closed and he was snoring lightly, pink lips open a bit, Yoongi's eyes trained on the younger's lips.

He leaned in slowly, lips brushing at each other slowly, Yoongi sucked in a breath as leaned away from Jimin.

"Hyung" Came a little voice, Yoongi looked down towards Jimin, his cheeks burnt red, nervous, hoping Jimin didn't feel the brush of lips.

Jimin did.

Jimin loved his hyung, more than just brother like relationship, he wanted more...a lot more.

He wasn't asleep, he kept staring at his hyung from under his lashes, shyly trying not to be caught.

He was caught off guard though when Yoongi's face came really close to his, The younger almost stopped breathing until he remembered he was supposed to be asleep. He felt the light brush of lips and had to control himself before he could grab Yoongi's head and smash their faces together.

"Hyung, what was that" Jimin's voice was small, he looked down, cheeks burning.

Yoongi cleared his throat, its now or never right?

He sat up, pulling Jimin with him,

"Minnie" He said, cupping Jimin's face in his hands, the pad of his thumb stroking the younger's cheek bones.

"Minne, I can't say when I fell in love with you, but I did. Slowly until I've come here, completely in love and unable to get up. I wanted to tell you long back, I tried with Serendipity, but I guess the message didn't go through" He laughed awkwardly, looking anywhere but at the younger's face.

Jimin's heart swelled, His Yoongi wasn't the type who could express his emotions easily so this was something new,

"I-I u-understand If-if you don't feel the same" Yoongi stammered, his hands slipping from Jimin's face.

Jimin laughed and threw his hands over his hyung, burying his head into Yoongi's shoulder,

"I love you hyung!" Jimin whispered against Yoongi's neck, the older shivered as he pulled Jimin back, his lips stretched into a gummy smile,

"I love you too Minne" Yoongi said, pulling Jimin close to him,

Jimin glanced at Yoongi's lips, leaning slowly, his lips brushing the olders.

Yoongi pushed forward.

The kiss was soft and sweet. Close mouthed.

Jimin smiled against Yonngi's lips, slowly breaking apart only to be pulled back in by Yoongi, this time the kiss was passionate and searing. Yoongi bit Jimin's lip lightly causing the younger to gasp allowing Yoongi to explore Jimin's mouth.

They broke apart, both panting. Leaning his forehead on the younger Yoongi smiled,

"I waited so long to do that"

"Me too Hyung, me too."
---
A/N
This Chapter Is Dedicated To The Jimine To My Yoongi.
My Jimine and Friend - Arundhati ArundhatiK1
I purple you
💜💜💜