Before The Story Unravels

Hello, a few things to consider when reading this:

I'm not very good with updating since I'm in the tenth grade.

The story revolves around all the boys AT THE SAME TIME, i.e., the boys will be interacting with each other and all the chapters link to each other. 

This is set in normal reality, i.e., they are a boy group and performing as BTS

There probably will or will not be smut (Probably not tho) If there is any smut I will change the story settings.

The story MIGHT deal with issues of the k-pop industry and fans, example:- mobbing, no privacy, saesang fans, the "no dating" policies, stigma/ taboo around LGBTQ, fanwars etc. I'm also A.R.M.Y and a fan of K-pop, but like a few others I have a few issues with the way things work. I'd like it very much if the readers remember that these are MY opinions and you DON'T have to agree with them all. I would LOVE to, on the other hand, listen and read your POV of the issues. 

With regard to the above point, I would love it if all my readers are polite when commenting, this does not mean I don't want constructive criticism. There is a reason it's called CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. 

I know there are many ships but these are my favorites, if you want to read a story (probably a oneshot) on another ship please either message me or comment.

I'm just fifteen years old and even though English is my first language I will make mistakes either in grammar or spellings so please do point them out when you can.

On the topic of languages, I DO NOT speak Korean, matter of fact all my Korean words are either from my broken Korean knowledge or google, If there is any mistakes, either in terminology or language please point it out.

There might be a mention of other groups as well.

I'm trying to stick as much as I can to the Bangtang Boys I know, in their behaviour and personalities. 

Before I end this, please follow me on instagram on my BTS fan account, __min.t._suga.r.__

THE END

THE END.