2. unexpected questions (TaeKook)

In which Jungkook and Taehyung watch the sunrise together.

---

Jungkook glanced at the smiling Taehyung next to him, he sucked in a breath. He was always in awe of how beautiful Taehyung looked always, no matter what he did.
This time, Taehyung smiled warmly while staring at the sunset, Jungkook couldn't help but stare back the older boy. Jungkook leaned into Taehyung's ear, soft whispers spilling from his lips.

"I love you so much Tae, your fluffy hair, your beautiful eyes with a single double eyelid, your lips that I just wanna kiss all the time, the slope of your nose and those freckles, oh god those freckles. Your voice that just keeps killing me, your smile that takes away my breath, your kindness that warms my heart" he sighed, Taehyung's felt heat spread all over his neck and cheeks, his cheeks were probably bright red by now. His heat hammered in his chest as he pulled the younger's face in his hands,

"I love your eyes, big and doe like, I love your lips, I love your cheekbones that could kill me, I love your overprotective nature, I love your voice that always reassures me, I love your smell because it reminds me of home, I love your hugs that make me feel safe"

Cringing slightly over the overly cheesy dialogues. Leaning towards Jungkook he brushed his lips on the younger, a frustrated groan shot out of the younger's throat,

"If yours gonna kiss me, kiss me properly" and before the older could process what was happening Jungkook pressed their lips together.
Taehyung moaned against the firm lips, tasting a bit of mint and a soapy smell invading his senses.
The younger took the moan as a chance to slip his tongue into the olders mouth.
Fighting over dominance they kissed each other passionately.
Jungkook's hands had found themselves under Taehyungs shirt pulling it up a bit to reveal the olders flat stomach. He didn't have abs or a defined body like Jimin's or Jungkook's. He had a cute tummy that was flat and beautiful according to Jungkook when Taehyung had voiced his concerns on his body.
They separated for air, gasping, flushed cheeks and foreheads leaning against each other, breathing in each other, slowly, falling in love, slowly and all over again.

Taehyung sighed contendly as Jungkook threaded his fingers through the olders silky hair.
He stared at Taehyung,
Is this love?
He leaned down towards the Taehyung that was lying on the younger ones lap, pressing his lips on the olders forehead.

"Taehyungie, I love you"

He breathed,
The older one flashed his box Smile as he laced Jungkook's long slender fingers with his,

"I love you too Kookie"

They stared at each, a warm fuzzy electricity filling the air,
It was the same electricity that Taehyung felt when Jungkook had told "I love you" to the older.
The same electricity he felt when they lost their virginity to each other.
He stroked Jungkook's cheek slowly,

"I love you so damn much"

Jungkook laughed as he bent down to leave a chaste kiss on the olders cheek.

"Taehyung?"
He asked, the older hummed in response, his eyes were closed, eyelashes casting beautiful and long shadows on his cheeks, how does everything he do look like art?

"If I ask you to stay with me forever would you?"

The older got up, his eyebrows furrowed together,

"What do you mean Kookie?" Taehyung asked, cocking his head to the side,

"Taehyung-ah, would you marry me?"

A/N
Yep.

.

.

.

Please share, like and comment!!